Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benson move called off over transfer fee

Comments

• Options
    obligatory proof read:

Benson could still potentially seal a loan move to another club today
    but Charlton are not happy be angry with how the Bradford deal has
    broken down.

• Options
    You have to feel sorry for Paul. Hope he gets he's move today .
  • Options
    All this 'will he won't he' is getting just a tad tedious don't you think....it's certainly dragging on.
  • Options

Feel a bit sorry for the lad really he hasn't done anything wrong just doesn't seem to fit into CP's plans. I am sure given a run in a decent side he would do OK so I hope he gets a move soon and wish him the best of luck.

• Options
    It does look as though there is a belief out there that we will eventually give him away for free. I can't understand how an agreement that has been on the wire for weeks would suddenly break down at the last minute. Didn't the same thing happen with Bradford in the summer?

Clearly they thought they'd change the terms of the agreement at the last minute and hope that we would accept it as we would have no other option to ship him on to.

I feel for Paul, but I suppose footballers have to take the rough with the smooth.
  • Options
    27 more mins to go I hope Benson
    Joins another club.
  • Options
    All this only bolsters the fact that he was a poor and overpriced signing by Parky. 
  • Options
    Benson to Swindon was the latest rumour doing the rounds.

I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere as yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2011

• Options
    All this only bolsters the fact that he was a poor and overpriced signing by Parky. 
    said Bexley Dan

OOOh Dan you are a naughty boy...................but I like you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now now, Dan.

Remember what the holy man Grumps sayeth: 'thou shalt not speaketh ill of Sir Parky of Hoofball on thee Charlton Life Forums'.

Now go and do some pennance....20 our fathers and 15 hail Marys should do it. 
  • Options
    Benson to Swindon was the latest rumour doing the rounds.

I haven't seen any confirmation anywhere as yet.
    What time does the 'loan window' slam shut?

Where is Jim White when you need him  ;0
  • Options
    I said at 1254 that the failed medical line was shite, cant find out what's going on but I know daggers wanted him and that a director had agreed to cover his wages ,

• Options
    Hope your instincts are right, NLA and that he will shortly be boarding the Woolwich Ferry en route to the Daggers....it would seem to make more sense than uprooting his family for a move up north - especially since Parky hasn't been having a great time up there and might find his stay at Bradford a short one....
  • Options
    Daggers signed another striker today.
  • Options
    I think the shite bradford have released about Benson. Is nothing short of scandlous and I hope that parky ain't used his knowledge of benno medical history to be greedy with the deal

If he has it could have scupperd bennos chances of a move to get him playing
  • Options
    Well there you go benno thought that the bradford move was a goer and I am sure so did daggers and couldn't take thex chance of not getting someone in

The bradford shite stank and is bang out of order
  • Options
    I thought the window closed at 5pm. I still think if Benno stays he could be useful with a lot of games coming up.