Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OI CREPPY

Where are my samples ?

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    will post them on thru your door on Monday on way to footie mate!
  • Options
    cheers
  • Options
    Creppy you posh pancake sample nicking ****
  • Options
    will post them on thru your door on Monday on way to footie mate!
    Thats a shame, have been getting used to four seats to myself
  • Options
    Ha, your gonna get squashed this week mate!

You going in the Lib first?
  • Options
    Of course. I am working in poxy Romford so will be there around 6-6:30
  • Options
    Come on son play the game
  • Options
    If anybody has creepy's number can they let me know, he borrowed some samples in June and I need them back now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We had to rush round Monday night as we were running late, and after that win, in the euphoria we just drove straight back, I will post them to you first thing Monday morning then you're guaranteed to get them and not reliant on my remembering
    Sorry again!  : (
  • Options
    We had to rush round Monday night as we were running late, and after that win, in the euphoria we just drove straight back, I will post them to you first thing Monday morning then you're guaranteed to get them and not reliant on my remembering
    Creepy you're from Essex, which explains a lot...................this has been duly noted!
  • Options
    Creepy you're from Essex, which explains a lot...................this has been duly noted!
    Sussex actually! : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah yes sorry about that Creepy............... I see you were 'working' in Romford..which obviously goes a long way in explaing your 'temorary' slackness............you're forgiven!
  • Options
    Ah yes sorry about that Creepy............... I see you were 'working' in Romford..which obviously goes a long way in explaing your 'temorary' slackness............you're forgiven!
    Actually I was the one working in Romford. And I am in Sussex
  • Options
    ...by the Sea ?
  • Options
    Actually I was the one working in Romford. And I am in Sussex
    Aint doing too well here am I!!
  • Options
    ...by the Sea ?
    Unfortunately not MOG, we're closer to you than the sea!
  • Options
    I can see the sea. Am working in Peacehaven now. Lots of sea to be seen. Also a lot of s***, as im at a water treatment plant.