Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Academy help

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Would anyone know the first point of contact for the academy, phone number, name, or email please?

Comments

• Options
    Academy@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    your too old to get trial Creepy sorry mate
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Damn, thought I'd give that Bexley fella a run walk for his money! ; )

Cheers AFKA!
  • Options
    Im waiting for a response after an enquiry to academy@cafc.co.uk, but maybe somone here can help me with another contact point.

Im in London for two weeks with my family this summer, getting to see Welling-Charlton on our last day before getting back to Norway.
    Travelling also with my stepson and his friend, and being their Youth football coach, I would love to give them a great football experience.

They are playing top level U14 regional football in Norway. And if there is any summer activity for the Charlton Academy ages U13-U15 these weeks, it would be great if they could join in for a session or two. Not as a trial. But for the experience. One of the boys is also a big Addicks fan.

Appreciate any help to get in touch with the right people within the Academy.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sean Daly | Head of Football & Sports Development
    Charlton Athletic Community Trust | CAFC Training Ground, Sparrows Lane, New Eltham, SE9 2JR
    0871 781 2095* | 07973 324987