Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mascot For Huddersfield Match

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Hi All,Just to let you know my stepson/Buckshee's nephew is going to be a mascot at the game, i got him it for his Birthday and he so excited.Hope you can give him a cheer it would make his night,Cheers, and come on you reds!

Comments

• Options
    Will doo !! Allways wanted to be a mascot myself .. I will never say never !
  • Options
    What a game to have chosen, my lad was mascot at Stevenage away and still talks about it, Chris Powell was fantastic throughout and we were never made to feel in the way, I hope he has a cracking night with the result to boot!
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Great prezzie.

My lad was one of mascots at the Norwich game when we battered 'em & lost 0-1.

He was 9 at the time & loved it all especially kicking a ball about on the hallowed turf.

As it's on Sky, make sure his hair's right. 

• Options
    My son was a mascot for a televised Premiership game vs West Ham. Shame we didn't keep the tape.
  • Options
    My son was a mascot for a televised Premiership game vs West Ham. Shame we didn't keep the tape.
    Booked the game before it was moved to Monday night but so chuffed it's on tele,just need to work out how to transfer onto dvd!
  • Options
    Booked the game before it was moved to Monday night but so chuffed it's on tele,just need to work out how to transfer onto dvd!
    Here's how to transfer from Sky+ to DVD
  • Options
    Here's how to transfer from Sky+ to DVD
    Top man,Cheers!
  • Options
    I was luck enough to be a mascot with my Brother for the centenary game against Newcastle (His birthday present but I snuck in and shared the present!)
    Held Graham Stuarts hand on the way out.
    Great experience

For advise, make sure he takes stuff to get signed! and enjoy it!
  • Options
    My son was a mascot for the  premiership game with Sheff Utd when he was six. Went out on the pitch with Darren Bent who has been his favourite player ever since. MOTD featured the game and their highlights started with my son and Dazza - a great bonus!  A genuinely nice bloke btw and a great experience for my boy. Hope your son enjoys his day and we get the 3 points to make it even more special..
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    I was a lucky boy back in September 2003 and got to be a mascot for Charlton vs Luton in the League Cup. 4-4 AET, we won 8-7 on penalties. I have a pad somewhere with all the players signatures including Di Canio, Johansson, Parker, Kiely & SCP himself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was a mascot at the exeter game last season when we had about 20,000. Shame we were SO awful that day.
  • Options
    @Callumcafc YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT CALLUM! How on earth have we gone all this time talking about CAFC and you never mentioned taht?!
  • Options
    I was a lucky boy back in September 2003 and got to be a mascot for Charlton vs Luton in the League Cup. 4-4 AET, we won 8-7 on penalties. I have a pad somewhere with all the players signatures including Di Canio, Johansson, Parker, Kiely & SCP himself.
    I was also in the same match! what a game that was! Got the signed shirt up on the wall in the living room!
  • Options
    @Callumcafc YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT CALLUM! How on earth have we gone all this time talking about CAFC and you never mentioned taht?!
    ;-)

I was a lucky boy back in September 2003 and got to be a mascot for Charlton vs Luton in the League Cup. 4-4 AET, we won 8-7 on penalties. I hve a pad somewhere with all the players signatures including Di Canio, Johansson, Parker, Kiely & SCP himself.
    I was also in the same match! what a game that was! Got the signed shirt up on the wall in the living room!
    What? Really?
  • Options
    Jacob, my Son, was mascot at Anfield when we drew 0-0 on TV. Had a wonderful day meeting all the players in the dressing room as Curbs asked for him to come in-I was so nervous. Met the Liverpool players too it was awesome
  • Options
    Full of surprises you are Callumus ;)
  • Options
    I would love to be a mascot. How do you think Johnnie Jackson would feel about holding my hand as we walk onto the pitch? BTW, I'm 52...
  • Options
    I would love to be a mascot. How do you think Johnnie Jackson would feel about holding my hand as we walk onto the pitch? BTW, I'm 52...
    Dare you, VM!!  Maybe the family could get you it for Christmas?
  • Options
    Dare you, VM!!  Maybe the family could get you it for Christmas?
    That would be nice...I'll put it on my Christmas List
  • Options
    Think you have to be a Junior Red mate, sorry.