Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

for those that moan about the football league show

The sky version the football league weekend just had a great piece on us, a real good addick view loads of player comment , good studio talk worth watching

Comments

• Options
    isit repeated ?
  • Options
    it was very good. on again 2.30 am and 7.30 am
  • Options
    Links for those of us abroad?
  • Options
    Good for those who have Sky Sports, I don't :(
  • Options
    Missed it, night shift :/
    What is the sky version of FLS actually called? Is it that league review program?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Its called The Football League weekend - Very good it is too.
  • Options
  • Options
    Chris Powell is on Football Focus today on BBC1 at 12.15
  • Options
    Chris Powell is on Football Focus today on BBC1 at 12.15
    We can't be! All the media hate us! We're always ignored! We don't even exist!

• Options

\http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16478_7333539,00.html

not sure if this is the same but contains plenty of player interviews for the hud match

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Infuriatingly I turned it on this morning just as the piece on us was finishing, will it be shown again I wonder?
  • Options

\http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16478_7333539,00.html

not sure if this is the same but contains plenty of player interviews for the hud match

Yes that's what was on the show.
  • Options
    Worth a watch.  Players sound well up for it.  A bit strange that they don't really see Powell at training?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Cheers razil & Beds that was good. Sensible how none of them said anything derogatory about SCP's dress sense in fact Waggy was quite complimentary although Hollands did raise his eyebrows at that moment! If Waggy starts and Hollands goes to the bench on Monday you'll know that the gaffer likes a yes man!
  • Options
    Worth a watch.  Players sound well up for it.  A bit strange that they don't really see Powell at training?

Why, Weegie ?

Surely you realise that The Man has Super Powers & can don a  cloak of invisibility as when & when required ?

• Options
    Great stuff razil................many thanks for that.
  • Options
    I think they meant they don't see him turn up to training "in his clobber" before he gets trained into his training gear. He gets in early and stays late.

• Options
    They dont see him being well dressed at Training as he gets in early...
  • Options
    I think they meant they don't see him turn up to training "in his clobber" before he gets trained into his training gear. He gets in early and stays late.

OK - that makes sense!
  • Options

Why, Weegie ?

Surely you realise that The Man has Super Powers & can don a  cloak of invisibility as when & when required ?

Hate to be picky but if he had super powers he would not need a cloak of invisibility   ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sweet i watched the last 5 mins of the show when i got home last evening, and in the credits i saw a few Charlton bits and thought/hoped they had a Charlton piece in, so looked through the tv and recorded the repeat! Sweet. 
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2011
    I thought Hogan Ephraim came across well, he looks like he is happy to be at Charlton, sounds like part of the team already.

Some confidence and team spirit is evident as well.

Well done Razil for posting it up.
  • Options
    Nice piece overall, the BBC league show should cut out the pundits and have more player interviews.
  • Options
    The bloke in the Kindle ad at the start needs a slap.
  • Options
    I'd like to be the first to complain about the lack of Charlton coverage on the football league show this week
  • Options
    there will probably be as much coverage of us as there usually is tonight
  • Options
    Thanks for the link lads. I thought that was brilliant.
  • Options

In fact one whole hour before it is aired let me say this... "Where the fuck was our match tonight FFS?" At least those psuedo anti record johnnies Uddersfield did not get a look in either. What is it with this BBC bias with Sheffield anyway?

• Options
    Sky video was excellent. Can't wait for the game!