Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Question

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
hi lads just after a bit of info on the charlton reserves ?

would any body have the reserve team details for the 2002/3 season ?

im looking for a player called robert evans ?

cheers

Comments

• Options
    hi lads just after a bit of info on the charlton reserves ?

would any body have the reserve team details for the 2002/3 season ?

im looking for a player called robert evans ?

cheers
    Your best bet would probably be to write to Colin Cameron c/o the Club.

Colin is the Club historian and statistician and what he doesn't know never happened!
  • Options
    Hi

Can't find any mention of a Robert Evens in the 2003-4 handbook but there was a David Evens who played for the U17 and U19s. Based in Ickenham he also played for Wales U16s
  • Options
    cheers henry , would the handbook cover all team players including reserves ?
  • Options

yes,  there is a list of all the players who made reserve and U17/19 appearances and there's no Richard evans mentioned for that season.

Might have made an appearance as a trialist but can't see his name anywhere.

Why do you ask?

• Options
    its robert evans the name , on another forum the same person said he played for the reserves for the entire season and also the england u20's
  • Options
    its robert evans the name , on another forum the same person said he played for the reserves for the entire season and also the england u20's
    Sorry, no Robert either : - )    If you want I'll email you a photo of the page in the handbook.
  • Options
    yes please mate mjt1@ymail.com , thanks for your help
  • Options
    Someone is telling porkies mike
  • Options
    still saying he played but his record got deleted lol , trying to find somehing team photo or program to catch him out
  • Options
    still saying he played but his record got deleted lol , trying to find somehing team photo or program to catch him out
    Mine too. I played 3 first team games for the club in the late 80's and scored 7 goals - but they must've "deleted" my records somehow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I seem to recall that Off_it, didnt you score all 7 on your debut and blank in the other two games? :-)
  • Options
    Two of those from inside your own half.
  • Options
    I can vouch for Off_it as i was manager for the first game. I've just looked and they've deleted my record too.
  • Options
    I'm so pissed off that the club never gave me credit for my heroics at Wembley in the play-offs.  It must have been an error by a YTS trainee in the office or something, but my wonderful hat-trick (some say the greatest ever) has been credited to some charlatan from Sunderland.
  • Options
    This reminds me of a former P.E teacher at my school who used to say he played for the addicks. Many years later I remembered this and done some digging. Found out he was full of shit. Would have loved to have met him again and confront him over his lies. Hated the guy at the time.
  • Options
    im the opposite to others on here, im glad the club has deleted my brief caretaker period as manager between dowie and pardew, i tried my best but i let you all down, i was just out of my depth at the time, i hope you can all forgive me.
  • Options
    Im amazed the club has the goal against Leeds in the 09/10 season as Akpo Sodje goal. I scored that day and they haven't got it down as i have scored .
  • Options
    Reminds me of Gordon Ramsay the Glasgow Rangers legend this thread!
  • Options

what has happened to all the away games me and 2000 mates have attended every other week for the last 10 years - has OohAah been deleting again ?