Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC V HUDD streaming link please...

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Hello all.  Whoever posted the live link last time round against Sheff Wed can you please do the same for the Huddersfield game.  Have taken the day off of work to watch it live but so need a good link...Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Why would you want to watch that rubbish? Eastenders is on bbc1. Unfortunately, I can't watch either as I'm off to watch a football match tonight. ;-)
  • Options

mypremium.tv

or

firstrowsports.tv

• Options
    Why would you want to watch that rubbish? Eastenders is on bbc1. Unfortunately, I can't watch either as I'm off to watch a football match tonight. ;-)
    Hard to believe there are Charlton fans outside of SE London eh?  Bloomin' 'eck.
  • Options
    http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/football.html

Scroll down to 19:45 and we're there.
  • Options
    Hard to believe there are Charlton fans outside of SE London eh?  Bloomin' 'eck.
    Unbelievable. Perhaps we should follow in the footsteps of Crystal Palace and start getting the fans in from afar on free coaches?
  • Options
    Unbelievable. Perhaps we should follow in the footsteps of Crystal Palace and start getting the fans in from afar on free coaches?
    Send one to China, thanks.

I'll put some links up closer to KO, if I can stay awake....
  • Options
    THANK YOU> THANK YOU.

Any links put them here. Staying up til 3.45 for kick off in Hong Kong..
  • Options

We're 5 hours ahead here so am going to go to bed for a couple of hours and have just got my first big screen tv ( not just for the match though!)

Do these links that have been posted require you to sign up for anything? I've tried and failed with a couple in the past. I've got a (supposedly) high speed vpn and the broadband here isn't too bad overnight.

COYR!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Mypremium.tv - no sign up, just click on Sky Sports1 on the right.

firstrowsports.tv - no sign up, just find our game on the list. click.

atdhe.net - no sign up fidn our game on the list and click

You will find you get lots of pop ups and ads with these but you can just click them off.

• Options
    http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports

I use this all the time.  It's the best streaming site I have found since myp2p shut down & I have tried them all!
  • Options
    If you're on a mac you might want to install vlc media player (search for videolan), flip4mac (converts windows media files) or veetle – one of the many streaming applications, one of the few available for mac (I think).
  • Options
    Great ta, several options. I'm v excited at the pospect of watching rather than just listening!
  • Options
    Will be watching in Atlanta.....a much more convenient kick off time here of 2.45pm!
  • Options
    another good site is www.firstrowsports.tv - normally some decent links on there
  • Options
    I've now got my laptop registered to someone's sky package and can link the laptop to the tv. Keeps stopping/buffering, but the internet speeds up a bit from 8pm and won't be too busy after midnight, They are really only interested in cricket here too. Even one of England's rugby world cup games was not shown live - ousted by badminton! I wonder if there's another CAFC supporter here? I found one in Tehran!
  • Options
    lagerassassin.eu (No www) is usually a good bet.
  • Options
    Yes, I shall be streaming from 11:45 am over here in SF.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone... Am 8 hours behind England so will be sinking a few Canadian beers at noon!  Come on you reds!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks everyone... Am 8 hours behind England so will be sinking a few Canadian beers at noon!  Come on you reds!!
    just the 7 hours behind here in snowy Alberta.....
  • Options
    Well, here in SE england we're 53 hrs behind everyone else's KO time. :-/
  • Options
    the vipbox stream is a great pic Stu
  • Options
    thx
  • Options
    the vipbox stream is a great pic Stu
    I´ll second that! Great match so far. 

Thx and COYR!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hunched over a laptop at 4.30am in the spare bedroom.

Bloody marvellous..
  • Options
    I'm so tired, no way I'm missing any of this though, work tomorrow should be fun....
  • Options
    Well worth staying up for. Greetings from a very foggy Frankfurt
  • Options
    Hope all you international addicks got a good feed for this one :)