Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Hudders - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Need a third, could be a tense second half. They have nothing to lose now, they'll come out all guns blazing.
  • Options
    Curbs on the summary ... I'm still in love with that man ... Watching Powell going mental on the touch line I'm in love with him too ... Come on !!!
  • Options
    Come on you Reds
  • Options
    Powell would have learnt from Scunny, Rochdale, Sheff W. We'll play tight, but create. I'm sure of it. 
  • Options
    Defence have been outstanding. They've had numerous set pieces and haven't threatened from a single one. Think we need to stop giving away silly free kicks and putting ourselves under pressure though.

Gonna be an interesting second half. We look really dangerous on the break. Get BWP one on one and he'll turn his player. Loving the look of Ephraim, got a lot of energy on the wing and a big touch of class. I can see him grabbing another.
  • Options
    Is it me or does Lee Clark look like Alan Partridge's twitchy evil twin?
  • Options

Keep it tight - Huddersfield are bound to come out attacking.

• Options
    Going to have to weather a storm at the start of this half. Hudds have a habit of getting late goals to ruin other teams' days so we need to be strong at the start and then catch them on the break. Slip Bradley through for a third and we should be looking good.
  • Options
    Kermy hits the bar.

Hope that isn't the miss that lets them back in the game
  • Options
    At work tonight. Working at charlton gate business park behind pc world. Sky +d the game and told no one to text me so I could watch the game. Can tell we've scored twice. Sickness and elation in equal measures
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WE NEED A THIRD NOW
  • Options
    Getting a bit nervy now.
  • Options
    Hamer looks TERRIFIED tonight.  Players have to take some pressure off him
  • Options
    Is the ref a northerner?
  • Options
    I really don't like Danny Ward 
  • Options
    18029 attendance.
  • Options
    We need to get Green and Ephraim on the ball more....
  • Options
    Rhoys vs Rhodes and our boy comes out the winner... great defending there!
  • Options
    not playing particularly well but winning two nil against a team unbeaten in 40 somethin games its good!!!!
  • Options
    Good save Hamer, Huddersfield really cranking it up now...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep the ball Charlton
  • Options
    Keep the ball Charlton

Just thinking that myself - hold the ball.
  • Options
    We're attacking like England did against Spain at the moment. 
  • Options
    cant stand that Parkin fellow..
  • Options
    Hamer looks like the policeman from Allo Allo with that 'tache ...
  • Options
    Great photo Oakster...
  • Options
    Bit of banter between Hamer and Parkin?
  • Options
    Did Hamer just kiss parkin?
  • Options
    Hamer's catching has improved a lot as the match has gone on. Like to see how willing he'd be to talk in Parkin's ear outside of a football match though. Don't think that would be a fair fight
  • Options
    Hamer seems to have come into his own since those early scares, made some good stops. Well done that man!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!