Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 2 - 0 Huddersfield - Post match views

Comments

• Options
    kermit was on the pitch at the end just hobbling, rest him saturday and save him for walsall
  • Options
    Most entertaining game I've seen at The Valley for a long time. 

Well done to everyone at the club, and Ephriam looks a real player, got chatting to a family of QPR fans on the train home and they're 'gobsmacked' his not in their squad, saying his miles better than puncheon, also said thats the kind of goals he scored for them in the championship aswell, seriously hope we can keep this lad. 
  • Options
    btw loved Green's comments at the end saying it was special for him to return and as soon as he heard we we interested in him in the summer we were the only club he wanted to go to.

• Options
    Just so proud!
  • Options
    A great win but no corners!! Also Jordan who? Morro and Taylor had him wrapped up all night. Good luck to him if he gets a big money move but from what I saw tonight, he ain't that good.
  • Options
    Champions end of take that yorkshire
  • Options
    edited November 2011

Please find another nickname for him.
    Kermo
    Big Yann

Anything but the one you use.
    kermit was on the pitch at the end just hobbling, rest him saturday and save him for walsall

• Options

What a load of rubbish. We didn't even win a corner!

STAT ATTACK
    8 Shots On Target 7
    1 Shots Off Target 4
    12 Fouls (Conceded) 15
    0 Corners 10
    0 Yellow Cards 1
    0 Red Cards 0

Seriously, well done everyone. A good profesional peformance but the Champions in waiting.

• Options
    Their 18 game unbeaten run ended and rightly so u can stick your run up my arse
  • Options
    Cracking game on the train home with the other 5 essex addicks, thought Huddersfield deserved more and their fans were superb but hey ho

Special mention for the back 5 not been a fan of Hamer but very good tonight

Promoted by Easter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kermit was just showing us the more cultured side of European football, no worries.
    OA
    Kermo
    Big Yann

What have I missed?
  • Options
    were the best team in this league. glad huddersfield lost glad we showed everyone that were the best and the table shows that.
  • Options
     Curbishley hates us nowadays by the sound of it.
    Get a grip man
    LOL he did dig at us at least three times.

Especially when referring to a sticky patch...
  • Options
    Chris Solly was fantastic! His fitness levels are outstanding.

Buzzin'!!
  • Options
    two biggest differences this season

1 Ability to defend a lead
    2 Quality strikers

Great result tonight, professional, committed with some real quality moments. Green stood out but any one of 7 could have got mom on another day with their performances tonight
  • Options

A professional job sorted....and good to hear the covered end in full voice and drowning out the East Stand Ultras!

• Options
    Buzzing. Back five were quality. How much better is it having Taylor & Morrison over daily and doc.

Too many man of the matches tonight. Could have been any of them. Thought hudders played well and will beat sheff wed to the automatics if they play like they did tonight
  • Options
    Great win from a great team - didn't play too much football but get the feeling it was all about not losing first and foremost. Big Kermo man of the match for me although everybody did well. Convinced we will go up now. Huddersfield were decent and we paid them the appropriate level of respect and they never opened us up. We got the job done and can really see us taking this division apart now and really thumping a few teams. Like the look of Russell and Ephraim. Would have got waggy on earlier but not crticising CP - he is a top man. 
  • Options

Kermo
    Big Yann

Is this because one of his mates post-Brentford said he didn't like the name?
  • Options
    Big win, one thing that must be said is that The Valley was rocking tonight more than for a good few years. The fans were an absolute credit tonight. Amazing all round!

Where are we in the league?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What are you on about? Curbishley didn't 'dig' us once. You could see how pleased he was that we won.
  • Options
    Chris Solly needs help apprently(lol) Best rightback for years, needs help from his midfielder my arse!
  • Options
    Anyone know what happened to Russell ?
  • Options
    Anyone know what happened to Russell ?
    Took a kick on the calf, but will be alright (CP)
  • Options
    Chris solly is immense he is the best player in our team bar no one

He OS too small
    He is a liability

Wrong he is Chris solly aand he is Effing quality
  • Options

Was chatting to Drawnablank before the game and neither of us could work out why so many were bricking it before the game.  We are good, very good and we beat a good 'Udds Town side.

Really hard won game but we created the chances and scored the goals.   Back four were outstanding and Big Yann won it in the air all night.

Star spot of the night was Patrick Stewart.   Good to meet Delroofer and Eaststand but where were you Curbey

And 3k more than Palace could manage.

• Options
    Solly my MOM.
  • Options
    Their 18 game unbeaten run ended and rightly so u can stick your run up my arse
    I am SO glad that we won't be hearing any more about this ridiculous non-statistic.

Glad too that Kermorgant is not injured because I really do think that he is under-rated.

Great back four. I think Curbs was pleased about our defensive display.

Green was impressive: Robinson-esque
  • Options

Kermo
    Big Yann

Is this because one of his mates post-Brentford said he didn't like the name?
    isnt that enough?
    what do you need?
  • Options
    The whole team, especially the back 5 were superb. I have lost my voice but what support tonight for sky to here.

Onwards and upwards!!!! 
    COYR.