Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your definition of bliss

2-0 win team full of quality and fight, get home, homemade mince pies and copious amounts of Port, ave it.

Comments

• Options
    did you just use the word copious ??

• Options
    did i spell it right ?
  • Options
    did i spell it right ?
    Yes, very good.

Bliss would be Charlton becoming a top club and winning trophies with my two sons scoring all the goals!
    Perhaps I could do something notable myself too.
  • Options
    cheers Jim I am very contented this evening
  • Options

Funnily enough I thought about people like you tonight Steve. I don't really know you, we met once on the CLIT to Ipswich. I haven't been much this season, I got relly fed up with wasting my time watching rubbish. I don't get too worked up about it though.

I went tonight and really enjoyed it. Not just the game and the victory but seeing a Charlton team looking really good for the first time in years for me. So I imagined how others who had really suffered as proper supporters during the dark days at the Valley would be feeling now. I was therefore pleased to read this thread as towards the end of the Parky era I had to stop reading your posts Steve as they were so depressive and full of anger.

Have a Rotterdam!

• Options
    Mate I look forward to going to the Valley the atmosphere reminds me of the season we won the play off's, I have said all along I can accept any result with Charlton as long as the players put it in.This bunch have done it all season long may it continue.
  • Options
    Mate I look forward to going to the Valley the atmosphere reminds me of the season we won the play off's, I have said all along I can accept any result with Charlton as long as the players put it in.This bunch have done it all season long may it continue.
    <LIKE>
  • Options
    and just to add how nice it is for my littlen to have a smile on his face and big Charlton up at school. He had his first season ticket aged 5 and has had to endure demise all his Charlton supporting days, he loves this club like his old man.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Omar Pouso re-signing for Charlton.
  • Options

Woke up with a smile on my face this morning that has remained so far at work, something my colleagues who support Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, United etc could never understand.

Last night was amazing.