Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry interviewed by police

2»

Comments

• Options
    The punishement will not hury Terry at all..ok the his reputation will be futher damanged but unless he is sacked by Chelsea I doubt he'll care either way what happens.
  • Options
    either way they are both c**t's imo.
  • Options
    The punishement will not hury Terry at all..ok the his reputation will be futher damanged but unless he is sacked by Chelsea I doubt he'll care either way what happens.
    It will hurt Terry. Not much I agree but the financial implications will be more than the fine. A large percentage of his income will be sponsorship deals, and these will be cancelled immediately.

The FA also have yet to ruole on this incident. They have been unable to as yet due to pending criminal proceedings. Once these are concluded the FA will decide and they could punish him further.
  • Options
    Or bang their heads together! My old man would have. Too much money and not enough brains.
    He wouldnt like you talking about him like that, MAM

Yeh, him as well :-)
  • Options
    R.E Ferdinands tweet. As far as im aware, in that film, he can only tell the truth. Theres even a court scene where he can literally only tell the truth. He hasnt thought that through much has he
  • Options
    As I've previously said JT used the term F*&£ing black c&£^

the first word is used by almost every footballer and is in no way causing the problem here

Anton is black. He's not coloured (because we are not allowed to say that anymore)

Whether or not he is a C%£$ is immaterial here. It's a term used by millions. Doesn't make it right, I agree, but it's widely used and I don't think people end up in court every day over its usage.

Ask yourself this - if Anton had said "F*&£ing white c&£^" would there be the same uproar? I somehow think not.

Please understand I am not condoning JT - I think he's a terrible human being - all I'm saying is this is a huge mountain from a tiny molehill
    well put
  • Options
    Doreen Lawrence has even turned up today. .
    Maybe Anton was a budding architect also?
    Ain't she got F/all better to do with her life

• Options
    edited July 2012
    If Terry is found guilty, can't wait to see the photo of him in a black gown and wig with Anton's barristers.
  • Options
    Another round of JT photos on the way?
  • Options

the first word is used by almost every footballer and is in no way causing the problem here

Anton is black. He's not coloured (because we are not allowed to say that anymore)

Whether or not he is a C%£$ is immaterial here. It's a term used by millions. Doesn't make it right, I agree, but it's widely used and I don't think people end up in court every day over its usage.

Ask yourself this - if Anton had said "F*&£ing white c&£^" would there be the same uproar? I somehow think not.

Please understand I am not condoning JT - I think he's a terrible human being - all I'm saying is this is a huge mountain from a tiny molehill
    He didn't call Anton black as an observation of his skin complexion (which would more acurately be described as brown) he was using it as a derogotory term.

That fact that people still use this reasoning to ignore racism (how ever trivial you may perceive it to be) shows how far this country has not come.
    So when the "rudeboys" on the street say "tings" like "f&%£ you whiteboy" and "kiss my black ass" are we supposed to take them to court?

It's a whole waste of time and money but because someone showed him the tape he suddenly wants to make something of it

• Sponsored links:

• Options

He didn't call Anton black as an observation of his skin complexion (which would more acurately be described as brown) he was using it as a derogotory term.

That fact that people still use this reasoning to ignore racism (how ever trivial you may perceive it to be) shows how far this country has not come.
    So when the "rudeboys" on the street say "tings" like "f&%£ you whiteboy" and "kiss my black ass" are we supposed to take them to court?It's a whole waste of time and money but because someone showed him the tape he suddenly wants to make something of it

No, you simply kick the c##t out of them.

(Then get arrested for a racially aggravated assault and have Steven Lawrence’s mum turn up at your trial.....)
  • Options

So when the "rudeboys" on the street say "tings" like "f&%£ you whiteboy" and "kiss my black ass" are we supposed to take them to court?

It's a whole waste of time and money but because someone showed him the tape he suddenly wants to make something of it

Do people actually say "f***k you white boy" to you ? I can safely say that has never happened to me, but if it did I'd be well within my rights to report it as a crime. I'm not sure which crimes you think we should bother enforcing, but I'd say those that protect people from being racially abused at their place of work are probably worthy.
  • Options

Do people actually say "f***k you white boy" to you ? I can safely say that has never happened to me, but if it did I'd be well within my rights to report it as a crime. I'm not sure which crimes you think we should bother enforcing, but I'd say those that protect people from being racially abused at their place of work are probably worthy.

Doesn't happen to me because I habitually run away from black people :-)
  • Options
    I know the average age on CL is a lot older than myself but some of the views on here are genuinely prehistoric and very embarrassing.

Someone tried to argue that it was not racially aggravated?! What, was Terry just trying to give Ferdinand a better description? You fools, by referring to him as a "black" c*nt and not just using the word in isolation it was clearly a racially charged attack. That simply cannot be denied.

As for your last comment 'swisdom' i don't care if it was a joke or not, it is the comment of someone with an incredibly narrow worldview. Go traveling. Get out of whatever backwards hellhole you live in.
  • Options
    Well said loe.ldn.wpack.
  • Options
    I know the average age on CL is a lot older than myself but some of the views on here are genuinely prehistoric and very embarrassing.

Someone tried to argue that it was not racially aggravated?! What, was Terry just trying to give Ferdinand a better description? You fools, by referring to him as a "black" c*nt and not just using the word in isolation it was clearly a racially charged attack. That simply cannot be denied.

As for your last comment 'swisdom' i don't care if it was a joke or not, it is the comment of someone with an incredibly narrow worldview. Go traveling. Get out of whatever backwards hellhole you live in.
    Get a grip fella - its a joke.

I've made my actual feelings known on here already and I still think its all been blown hugely out of proportion. The term BLACK does not make something into something it is not.
    I completely agree JT is a twat for what he said, but the media coverage is massive overkill.
    If he'd called him a fuc%ing cu^t would that make it to court? NO
    AF is black (pretty sure the police would refer to him as black as opposed to brown-ish)

Just think the whole thing is pointless as its been too long for anything other than the token gesture fine which he'll inevitably get
  • Options

Get a grip fella - its a joke.

I've made my actual feelings known on here already and I still think its all been blown hugely out of proportion. The term BLACK does not make something into something it is not.
    I completely agree JT is a twat for what he said, but the media coverage is massive overkill.
    If he'd called him a fuc%ing cu^t would that make it to court? NO
    AF is black (pretty sure the police would refer to him as black as opposed to brown-ish)

Just think the whole thing is pointless as its been too long for anything other than the token gesture fine which he'll inevitably get
    Charlton loyal?
  • Options
    First day of the trial - Ferdinand never heard Terry say anything to him and made claim only after his girlfriend showed him a video on YouTube of Terry reportedly making the comments

Surely the CPS must have more than this ?
    With that face i cant believe he has a girlfriend
  • Options
    Ignoring whether I like the player or not, I have always thought Terry's explanation was plausible. Surely that's all it needs to be.
  • Options
    Give this thread a few more mins tbh

Racism is a perception if you are the person who perceives it to be racist then you have a case

If the authorities in this instance perceived what JT allegedly said as racist there's a case

What the rest of the world think is irrelevant

But I will say this if someone in my workforce called some one a black c**t instead of just a C**t just because that person was black then I would deem it racist

If someone called SCP a black C**t instead of just a C**t I would perceive it as racist

So I think some of you need to understand that just because someone is black it doesn't mean you need to tell them

The same as I don't want to keep reading that SCP is black I know he is because I can see that for myself

Very strange views
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe after the lose of her son she feels the need to do something worthwhile with her life. I think having a son murdered by racist thugs would leave a bit of a gap in anyone's life.
  • Options
    What NLA said!
  • Options
    I agree that calling somebody a b**** C*** can only be racist, but if I called the ref a blind c***, then was challenged for making a racist comment - I could conceivably make a comment b**** C***? F****** Knobhead! I would have uttered th ewords but not in a racist manor- more in shock of being accused of saying it. Isn't this Terry's defence - it was in the beginning and I don't see how it can be proved otherwise!
  • Options

Maybe after the lose of her son she feels the need to do something worthwhile with her life. I think having a son murdered by racist thugs would leave a bit of a gap in anyone's life.
    perhaps she would be better devoting that time to areas where crime (inc black on black) is rife instead of media crazed name calling court cases.
  • Options
    I can't understand some people, if you refer to someone over the colour of their skin that Is racism, even if it is 'banter'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!