Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VALENTINES DAY DELIVERIES HERE

63 DELIVERIES.up until 130 - madness.

i am sitting here surrounded by fuking balloons for some secretary about 30 of the bastards/

Comments

• Hahahaha can't you take some home for the missus
  • in the paper last night they were advising blokes on bunches of roses, 100 for 12 roses if they're from somewhere special. honestly! why would you pay that!

there are nicer flowers.
  • god i hated working in a big office where all the girls would be sat looking at their phones waiting for reception to call them to come and collect a by hand... one by one all the pretty girls would get up with smug grins and walk off to collect their flowers.. there was one particular girl who was single at the time i wasnt a big fan of.... so i blew up some shitty old balloon and wrote a stupid message on it and took it out to reception...

I watched her pick up her phone and laugh out loud and made sure everyone heard and then leave to collect. I did feel a smidgeon of shame when i saw her come back with baloon in hand and red cheeked. she threw my hard work in the bin.
  • i sat at work one day slagging off my bf at the time for never buying me flowers, and i worked up one end of the office, within half an hour the receptionist walked up the office with this massive bunch of bright orange flowers that were gorgeous i said "oh someone's got a nice b'f" and they were for me. i felt awful.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]god i hated working in a big office where all the girls would be sat looking at their phones waiting for reception to call them to come and collect a by hand... one by one all the pretty girls would get up with smug grins and walk off to collect their flowers.. there was one particular girl who was single at the time i wasnt a big fan of.... so i blew up some shitty old balloon and wrote a stupid message on it and took it out to reception...

I watched her pick up her phone and laugh out loud and made sure everyone heard and then leave to collect. I did feel a smidgeon of shame when i saw her come back with baloon in hand and red cheeked. she threw my hard work in the bin.

that's great.

This is what happens to people who don't turn up to a City Addicks meeting Curb It organises.....
  • blimey i better come to the next one then
  • I remember working at a engineering company and the only woman that worked there was on reception and some flower were delivered on Val's day. The look on her face when they where for one of the blokes in the m/c shop, as his wife had sent them to him. Boy did he get some stick.
  • make that 68 deliveries now.
  • 68 deliveries of flowers ?...dont tell me, you work in a funeral parlour...