Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beyonce

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related
She is one good looking woman.

She is now sat on a piano asking to be made love to.

I'll leave that one to you lads for your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    Obviously not a "would ya"!
  • Options
    Bleached her skin?
  • Options
    *finds itv1 +1 and presses record for 22:00*

• Options
    Bleached her skin?
    I'd love to
  • Options
    i'll let you know when I return from the sanctuary of the bathroom B
  • Options
    She's amazing. My only concern would be whether she would have the energy to keep up with me.
  • Options
    you'd have to be standing on the piano
  • Options
    I always hit the right notes...
  • Options
    Lolol Steve!!

• Options
    as long as you aint flat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She's amazing. My only concern would be whether she would have the energy to keep up with me.

I'd be only too happy to give her the worst 4 seconds of her life
  • Options
    I'd happily put a ring on it and I aint talking about her finger.
  • Options
    My missus is telling me she is supposed to be 6 months preggers while this was filmed. Beyonce that is.
  • Options
    She wasn't, filmed before she was pregnant
  • Options
    how do you know you dirty little bugger
  • Options
    And has anyone told jay zed.
  • Options
    One for the wank bank...
  • Options
    Thought so.

I'd happily spend 9 months inside beyonce
  • Options
    I like the way Curb it starts this thread, so she can spent some time on the thread with Tom Daley on her own.
  • Options
    I like the way Curb it starts this thread, so she can spent some time on the thread with Tom Daley on her own.
    Very sneaky.... I don't mind falling for that trick though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And has anyone told jay zed.
    What, that a few fat spotty Charlton internet geeks want to knock one out over his missus ?

I'll be honest, I'm not expecting a bullet in the post...

• Options
    Very sneaky.... I don't mind falling for that trick though!
    Yes but we need to rename that thread as its confusing. Tom or Yann?

Sandwich.
  • Options
    I wouldn't. Can't stand it when black women try and make themselves loik whitem its like they're ashamed of looking black. Now Kelly Rowland, on the other hand, is absolutely fucking stunningly, prepossessingly beautiful.and she's a better singer. And seems to be a nicer person.
  • Options
    I wouldn't. Can't stand it when black women try and make themselves loik whitem its like they're ashamed of looking black. Now Kelly Rowland, on the other hand, is absolutely fucking stunningly, prepossessingly beautiful.and she's a better singer. And seems to be a nicer person.
    Having just googled pictures of Beyonce as a child, and then as an adult, and seeing that her skin tone is decidedly the same... I'm wondering in what sense is she trying to look white? Very strange comment.
  • Options
    Having just googled pictures of Beyonce as a child, and then as an adult, and seeing that her skin tone is decidedly the same... I'm wondering in what sense is she trying to look white? Very strange comment.

And how many black women have you seen born with beautiful golden curls?
  • Options
    So if a white girl gets her hair braded, is she ashamed of being white?
  • Options
    she is prettier than me......just.
  • Options
    I could show you a few photos where my skin colour looks almost as different as that. One was just after a holiday, the other was just after winter.

Also, who cares? It's only skin colour. 

I guess you just prefer your blacks to be more black, yo?

I'm sticking with "very strange comment".
  • Options
    Bleached her skin?
    PMSL