Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newcastle/Pardew

2»

Comments

• Options
    You have to admire Pardew he knew how to negotiate his own contract
  • Options
    There's still time.... the excuses are already coming out.

On the other hand, got to admire Paul Lambert, there's a manager who's already achieved more with Norwich than Pardew has in his entire career.
  • Options
    Here comes the fall.
  • Options
    Wonder what his excuses are this week? W****R.
  • Options
    My mates got em to go down at something like 28s
  • Options
    The only poster I can remember expressing reservations regarding the appointment of Pardew to our club was Sailor Browneye and he got roundly slagged off by the usual suspects.

I wanted him because, stupidly, as a former player who straddled the return to The Valley, I thought he understood our club.

How wrong I was. He slagged off Red, Red, Robin, our applause of returning legends like Deano and most other things that we stand for. He also wasted millions on you tube dross and loanees who didn't want to be here.

And none of the consequent disaster was his fault! 
  • Options
    I liked him.
  • Options
    My mates got em to go down at something like 28s
    they're 66/1 at the moment on bet365
  • Options
    Bastard
    Wnker
    Cnut
    Sh*thead
    Tosser
    Rimmer
    Blagger
    Arsehole
    Smug
    Wankstain
    Braindead
    Diseased
    Scumbag
    Filthy bastard
    Liar
    Tosser
    Tosser
    Tosser
    Blagger
    Fudge packer
    Lonely rower
    Louis Walsh
    Conceited
    Liar
    White haired nobody
    Failure
    Leech
    Shit sniffer
    - generally I don't like him much.
  • Options
    Pardew = Mug.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was the odd excuse after the norwich defeat.
  • Options
    I thought pardew had the skills to keep us up (and then to get us promoted) and like a lot of fans gradually came to realize he was a false messiah.
    Can't comment on him as a person but as a manager a number of previous posts sum him up quite well. He has no regard for finances and getting a player in on a bargain. Worst of all he seems to do no research into finding out whether a player has the ability or mental strength to fit into whatever tactics he chooses. When things go wrong the last person he looks at is himself and this alienates supporters, board and most importantly players. Unless he learns from his mistakes he is doomed to fail at any club he manages.
  • Options
    What were the reasons at Southampton, apart from the obvious that the owner wanted him but not the chairman and that he just couldn't stop buying forwards and not buy defenders or reliable midfielders?
  • Options
    With the excuses hes coming out with wont be long before he looses the players.God I hate that man.
  • Options
    What were the reasons at Southampton, apart from the obvious that the owner wanted him but not the chairman and that he just couldn't stop buying forwards and not buy defenders or reliable midfielders?

If you had the chance ask Jose Fonte's missus.

If he didn't leave then most of the players would have asked for a transfer.

• Options
    The main thing i hated about Pardew was his arrogance.

Me and my dad suggested a player to him while we were in the Championship (Andrew Crofts who at the time was at Gillingham and available for a cheap price) of course you don't always take things fans say seriously...but he then stated "not good enough" "he will do nothing in the future"..

Well yesterday..that player Crofts started for Norwich in the win over Newcastle yesterday and set up a couple of their goals.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The main thing i hated about Pardew was his arrogance.

Me and my dad suggested a player to him while we were in the Championship (Andrew Crofts who at the time was at Gillingham and available for a cheap price) of course you don't always take things fans say seriously...but he then stated "not good enough" "he will do nothing in the future"..

Well yesterday..that player Crofts started for Norwich in the win over Newcastle yesterday and set up a couple of their goals.....
    I suggested him on here after we got relegated but we ended up with Semedo and Racon.

Mind you he's had a varied career after Gillingham even spending time in the Conference with Wrexham before joining Norwich via Brighton.

That said 10 goals a season from midfield and puts a foot in. We could have done a lot worse.

Hollands now is pretty similar and may go on to be better.
  • Options

How's this for an excuse for losing to Norwich. Because the ref didnt send off Luiz the previous week. It meant Taylor had to do more running in that game and got injured!

This excuse will run for a few games

• Options

It's hard to like the man as said he comes across as smug and arrogant and without doubt he created a financial disaster at CAFC which we are now recovering from but I view his managerial tenure here as awful. He seems to be doing well at Newcastle although it's where you finish that counts not where you start and I still think they may end up in the bottom half of the table we will see. Unlike some posters I get a little fed up with the whole Newcastle thing and how they bang on about being a "Big" club well they do have a great support but are they big? Not really leaving aside the truely big clubs (United, Liverpool etc.) they are not even as big as Everton or Spurs who over the years have been more successful.

I dislike Pardew he's a big time Charlie in my book and always will be. Average player at best,below average manager.

• Options

hes done surprisingly well up there without one presumes a crazy budget

unlike at charlton he walked all over murray, who was too weak a chairman ,having been spoilt with the gentleman curbs

• Sponsored links: