Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Well done Steve.
  • Options
    "Anyone who recognises the people pictured should call the police on Detective Constable Veronica Dicker"

How does one get on Veronica and where does she keep the phone?
  • Options

Good thread title CE, used to like Police 5 when I was a nipper.

Anyway, the bloke on the right looks a bit like Jensen Button. I don't recognise the bloke on the left, but I would hazard a guess that he's called Terry and he's a Millwall fan.

• Options

Good thread title CE, used to like Police 5 when I was a nipper.

Anyway, the bloke on the right looks a bit like Jensen Button. I don't recognise the bloke on the left, but I would hazard a guess that he's called Terry and he's a Millwall fan.

Strangely enough I thought the same, when I saw them on CCTV on The Underground. Night trip from Surrey Quays. 
  • Options
    Now you've sorted the link out CE it shouldn't be too dificult to identify one of them at least.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

...but I would hazard a guess that he's called Terry and he's a Millwall fan.

Oi...behave!  ;-)
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with being a Terry, Tel! Being a Millwall Terry is a different matter altogether though!
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with being a Terry, Tel! Being a Millwall Terry is a different matter altogether though!
    Excellent...thanks for the clarification MrL!  :-)
  • Options
    Those thugs look very menacing. Why were the police called when they were on the bus?!
  • Options

Why has the one on the right got a lobster in his jacket pocket?

And could the one on the left be an entry in the Kermogant lookie likie appeal?