Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

50,000 Posts Surpassed

WSSWSS
edited February 2007 in Other Football and Sports
Woohoo!

Massive "bigup" to LookOut and AFKA (and all of us of course) for creating sucha great "community" lol

Comments

• Options
    My doctor said that one day I'd find a place where people would accept me...

Wibble.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    and did you ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]and did you ?

Watch it, I'll sulk! Goodbye, cruel world...
  • Options
    With New York Addick discussing his number of hits today, how many has this site had per day on average since it opened and what has been the busiest day?

AFKA - Lookout???
  • Options
    That's classified info pickwick... but I'll have a look
  • Options
    I'd have to work out the per/day and best day stats, but the biggest month to date was January 2007 with 143,826 hits. Though the raw logs stats report double that figure for Jan 2007, I don't trust those numbers.
  • Options
    I'd have to poke around in the stats to find out average hits per day and our busiest day (at a guess, Dowie's resignation, Pards' appointment, is Benty going day and end of Jan transfer window business would be at the top) but our busiest month was January 2007 with 149,124 hits. Each month has been an improvement on the last, which is a good sign.

When we relaunch it as ZZ Life, we're expecting to quadruple that and retire off of the advertising revenue. I'm looking at one of those Llanera condos.
  • Options
    That should be Dowie's sacking, obviously ;-)
  • Options
    SO that will be something like, 600,000 hits in 6 months at a guesstimate, 3,300 a day average and increasing to 5000+ , impressive.
  • Options
    As said, its steadily increasing month by month, from 12k in August to 149k in January.

We're not actually convinced this traffic counter fully captures everything to be honest, another log file showed 277k hits in January, but if we're quoting stuff we feel happier erring on the lower one.