Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the first prem managerial parting will be ??

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
my money is on a shock biggie.

Man U or Chelsea. Jose is always likely to walk at some point, while Fergie admitted Arsenal deserved to win, a sure sign he is seeing the writing on the wall.

FACT

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]my money is on a shock biggie.

Man U or Chelsea. Jose is always likely to walk at some point, while Fergie admitted Arsenal deserved to win, a sure sign he is seeing the writing on the wall.

FACT

To be replaced by Sven Goran Ericsson.... 'you heard it here first fans' ;-)
  • Options
    Martin Jol? The fickle Spurs fans seem to be at it again...
  • Options
    Jol, is not a bad bet, but my money would be on Pardew. The two Argentineans will have unsettled things a little especially as it's a good bet he had little say in their signings. With possible new backers coming along shortly he may prefer more stable surroundings, and the new backers a bigger name.
  • Options
    pardew is a good call,remember the hammers wanting him out even when they won the play offs,but i will stick with pearce.man city are agonised for some kind of glory and may soon call it a day with him.
  • Options
    Maybe Redknapp after Panorama!

But more likely, Pearce or Coleman.
  • Options
    Warnock- Sheff U
  • Options

Was thinking the same thing myself AFKA...If its not someone like Pearce or Jol then I'd definately go for Jose! The Russian must be getting inpatient now after their CL failures.
  • Options
    Big Sam at Bolton probably now...
  • Options
    I haven't seen the programme, but listening to R5 just now there doesn't appear to be any evidence of Big Sam/his son actually taking bribes, just the word of the agent.

But that could be enough for him to step down while he "clears" his name.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I haven't seen the programme, but listening to R5 just now there doesn't appear to be any evidence of Big Sam/his son actually taking bribes, just the word of the agent.

But that could be enough for him to step down while he "clears" his name.

I saw the programme- for an hours programme it had very little content- Certainly SA and his son came out the worse, but not as badly as Phil Garside, who, i guess would be the one who had to sack him.

Redknapp's footage regarding "Toddy" was almost laughable as "evidence of Corruption"

If "Big" Sam wants an excuse to call time on Bolton, the he might use it, but i can't see it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Warnock - no, there is good history between him and his board, they'll give him until Christmas
    Pearce - possible, up here the fans are either very pro or anti Pearce and I don't see their board being supportive.
    Coleman - I've heard that they have an injury crisis so Coleman isn't doing too badly, should be safe for now.
    Dowie - The Board will give him time to see how he performs with a fit squad, safe at present
    Big Sam - no way, the programme was low on proof and they'll stick together at the Reebok.
    Ferguson - maybe at the end of the season if they don't meet their objectives.
    Jose - of the big clubs he is the most likely due to the Russian influence.
    Jol - He must be desperate as he played Murphy, if their results don't pick up I could see him being replaced by Curbs at the international break.
    Pardew - fans very fickle and a possible board room change make him my favorite for his P45
  • Options
    Looks like Pearcey is doing his best to get in there first before my main man Jose decides to walk !
  • Options
    good prediction AFKA but you were one season too soon!!
  • Options
    good trawling OOh Aah.

I'm just waiting on my May 16th prediction to come true now....

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=7460
  • Options
    if warnock goes to selhurst there'll be a right royal battle to be king cnut at the palace!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

FACT

To be replaced by Sven Goran Ericsson.... 'you heard it here first fans' ;-)

Hmmm, wonder if my part of the prediction will come true as well? Sven to Chelsea?
  • Options
    AFKA = Nostradamus
  • Options
    Interesting that no-one thought it would be Dowie. What a difference a year makes, eh?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]if warnock goes to selhurst there'll be a right royal battle to be king cnut at the palace!!

All the back room staff will have to wear ear defenders if Tango and Warnock have a set to.