Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who dunnit

Who bashed up Cain ? I reckon it's Zak.

Comments

• Options
    or was it Amy
  • Options
    Wtf are you on about mate ,

Cain who

Zak who

Amy who
  • Options
    Someone's been at the cooking sherry again
  • Options
    Emmerdale mate who bashed up Cain. It makes Estenders and Corrie look like amateur dramatics.
  • Options
    I thought my Saturday night was rubbish having to watch x factor

Now I don't feel so bad seeing as u have to watch that

How's jack and amos,

• Options
    moved on since then. Shagging here shagging there shagging feckin everywhere
  • Options
    Mr Wilkes!
  • Options
    Changed some time ago, increased the BPM of the title music and turned it into a shagfest.
  • Options
    I'd knob katie, (david dunns ex)
  • Options
    i think it was jays brother - Nikhil.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ask Tim Wiseman his mate is Cameron Murray.
  • Options
    Ey oop there, we're not all like that in Yorkshire tha knows ;)
  • Options

OK NSS - thought this could do with an update.

We know it is not Jai, as Cain has said it was him, so obviously lying.

I no longer think it was Nikhil, I am now edging towards Eric Pollard. She is like a daughter to him, and hasnt Eric already killed someone before, so we know he has that nasty edge.

Wouldnt surprise me for Charity to claim to have done it(bot not have really) , in order to get Jai off, which would lead Cain to stop police investigation as he wouldnt let her go down for someone else.

• Options

I still think it was Zak

• Options
    Did Cain return those samples, otherwise you know who might be in the frame!
  • Options
    Emmerdale mate who bashed up Cain. It makes Estenders and Corrie look like amateur dramatics.
    My local school nativity makes 'Enders and Corrie look like amateur dramatics.
  • Options

I still think it was Zak

Have a word this thread is a show up
  • Options
    Just realised this thread is aimed at the ladies of the forum so am now quietly walking away whistling a manly tune.............................................
  • Options
    I was right it was Zak
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Emmerdale brings back bad memories, I was playing 6 million dollar man at school, we were running around singing the theme tune with our action figures (with the roll back skin to show robotic arms!) when suddenly everyone was laughing at me, I was doing the Emmerdale theme try it, they are very similar.....not watched it since....
  • Options
    LOL your right
  • Options
    Emmerdale Farm is for simple northern country folk
  • Options
    thats why I like it
  • Options
    My brother in law says he has to watch Emmerdale as it's the only fresh air he gets.