Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    can't stand her voice or her songs .. but as a woman .. she is simply gorgeous, delicious, beautiful and desireable .. and she comes from the Shooters Hill area I believe though she probably moved to the mansion/castle in the country long ago 
  • Options
    She lives in Court Road in Eltham house called " Wuthering Heights"
  • Options
    She lives in Court Road in Eltham house called " Wuthering Heights"

No she doesn't.

That place was sold years ago.

• Options
    Her dad was my doctor in Barth Rd Plumstead in 1970 ( i was 2 )
  • Options
    Her Dad was my Doctor too - same Barth Road surgery....
  • Options
    From Lee, centre of the Universe
  • Options

My Doctor too in Barth Rd

• Options

Random video choice. However,on subject of le bush, this is my fav...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Wa0LdCsvM

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Loved her music growing up , didn't realise she'd just recently done a new album.... oops took some right slatings!
  • Options
    She grew up at East Wickham, Welling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She grew up at East Wickham, Welling.

Spot on.

Lived at the East Wickham farm on Wicham Street and also Ruskin Avenue for a while. Dad had the Doctors surgery on the corner of Edison Road and Chaucer Road for some time. I used to see her quite a lot getting off of the 51 bus at the shops in Central Avenue when she was still at school. Then strangely when I was working in Court Road Eltham in the 80s/90s I used to see her in her Merc convertible going in and out of her driveway in Court Road regularly but I'm no stalker.

• Options

I remember asking my Dad what Babushka meant and he said it was Russain for either "You're standing on my foot" or "You owe me £5" but he couldn't remember which......

That's true by the way.