Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelsea v city

2»

Comments

• Options

game on

• Options
    Chelsea are frickin cack
    As I was saying

At least my 5-1 city bet is still on. Maybe city will come out of 2nd gear now
  • Options
    Chelsea are frickin cack
    As I was saying At least my 5-1 city bet is still on. Maybe city will come out of 2nd gear now
    lol... 5-1? .. gotta be 200/1
  • Options
    Done it when city were 1-0 up. Was only 66/1
  • Options
    Done it when city were 1-0 up. Was only 66/1
    !! .. bookies are getting meaner & meaner
  • Options
    kompany shoulda gone .. clichy has
  • Options
    City down to ten men.
  • Options
    Going to be interesting to see how city approach this now
  • Options
    Going to be interesting to see how city approach this now
    I reckon 5-1 has bit the dust
  • Options
    Lampard'll get the winner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can see a last minute chelsk pen with lumplard scoring
  • Options
    Well it's not last minute but they got it
  • Options
    Lampard'll get the winner
    I can see a last minute chelsk pen with lumplard scoring
    how do we do it !!!
  • Options
    Hate lampard with a passion. Soo OVERATED
  • Options
    My word ray Wilkins liked that
  • Options
    good result .. keeps the prem title a bit interesting .. and earns me a few quid
  • Options
    Every time I watch Balotelli I just want him to do something mental.
  • Options
    Find it frustrating to watch the last few minutes of a game like that. Chelsea are begging for fouls and Man City oblige at every opportunity. Just keep your discipline and keep the ball in play, it's not hard. You're not going to equalise when 2 of the last 3 minutes is dead-ball.
  • Options

cracking game too. City looked like they were going to blow Chelsea away in the first 15 mins.

Mancini will be regreting taking Silva and Aguaro off. Left them with nothing when they needed it.

• Options
    Balotelli is good, right now Djeko is the better bet though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clattenberg was terrible
  • Options
    Is Mancini on tranquilisers? Slowest post-match interview I've ever seen. He's answering every question with 'No...'
  • Options

Is Mancini on tranquilisers? Slowest post-match interview I've ever seen. He's answering every question with 'No...'
    No
  • Options
    The little fella was positively creaming his pants by the end ........ my word indeed!
  • Options
    I wish there was a way of turning the commentary off but still hearing the crowd noise etc. My word Raymond does my head in.
  • Options
    The little fella was positively creaming his pants by the end ........ my word indeed!
  • Options
    Clattenberg was terrible

Agreed silva should have had a penalty Mierales or however you spell it should have walked as should Kompany
  • Options
    I laid chelsea 7 to 5 thought that was buying money but got nervous when I heard coco the clown was suspended

Didn't see the match but sounds like another crap Sky premiershite game
  • Options
    I wish there was a way of turning the commentary off but still hearing the crowd noise etc. My word Raymond does my head in.
    Its rubbing off on everyone!