Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

C4FC T

Just wondering if the person who owns that reg (on a silver Merc) is on here.

I saw this car at Junction 9 M3/A34 on Saturday about 11am.

The driver was wearing a Charlton shirt so I'm assuming he was on his way to Warsaw.

Don't worry you didn't cut me up or anything. Just interested as there seems to be a fair few Charlton in and around the south coast.

PS I'm not a stalker.  

Comments

• Feck! The injunction's run out! ;-)
  • Feck! The injunction's run out! ;-)
    You should have taken out a super injunction ...............
  • You should have waved :-)
    I would have but you were going to fast .........
  • There was another person with a personalised number plate trying to get out of the car park at Walsall.

He was using his horn for a while to the car in front telling it to move out the way. Unfortunately, there was nobody in the car in front and he'd have to wait for a bit.

Hopefully he didn't get too angry and was sound (as a pound) about it...
  • There was another person with a personalised number plate trying to get out of the car park at Walsall. He was using his horn for a while to the car in front telling it to move out the way. Unfortunately, there was nobody in the car in front and he'd have to wait for a bit. Hopefully he didn't get too angry and was sound (as a pound) about it...
    Ermmm wrong.......I was actually having a dig at a Saddler and his muggy pal who was getting stroppy about not being able to simply walk round my car. When he saw my number plate he thought it was OK to have a dig and make things awkward for me..........the wanker!
    Fair point. Let me know if you are going to any away games and we might let you join us. :-)
    Fair point. Let me know if you are going to any away games and we might let you join us. :-)
    Cheers
  • Not as fast as SoundAs.

He doesn't take any prisoners in that Boxster.

• Sponsored links:

• I've seen that boxter on a few occasions - now I know who it is
  • I've seen that boxter on a few occasions - now I know who it is
    Never in your rear view mirror for long though!
  • Didn't the owner used to be a pitch announcer?
  • No - that's Henry.
  • I know someone with a very similiar number plate ;-)
  • Surely Henry drives a Morris Minor.
  • Didn't the owner used to be a pitch announcer?
    Yes I have announced many pitches in my time. ;-)
  • Did anyone buy the AD11CKS number plate that was offered for sale on here a year ago?

• MrOneLung said:

Did anyone buy the AD11CKS number plate that was offered for sale on here a year ago?

Spotted that registration number this morning in Petts Wood, on a black Range Rover.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    MrOneLung said:

Did anyone buy the AD11CKS number plate that was offered for sale on here a year ago?

Spotted that registration number this morning in Petts Wood, on a black Range Rover.
    Are you sure it wasn’t a white Range Rover ,you know who, has taken everything else.
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnBoyUK said:
    MrOneLung said:

an eight and half year bump !!
  • it is @masicat car.

or at least it was