Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas 2011

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related

Every year I do the same, leave everything to the last minute and can't think of a bloody thing to buy anyone. It's too bloody stressful!

Bah Humbug!

Comments

• Options
    No need to get stressed, a bottle of JD or single malt will do for me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'll have some new astro turfs please...mine split last week
  • Options
    Please may I have a new hula hoop?
  • Options
    Please can i have christmas day off work  :)
  • Options
    Mate it is simple

Go to selfridges / liberty for the women in your life

Go to tiffany for the special lady

Go to the offy for the men

Piece of pish chrimbo one day all the presents oxford and recent street

Into a boozer last train home

• Options
    gun for me mate to shhot the screen when the fish comes up, cheers
  • Options
    Went Bluewater last night open till 11.00pm everyday now till xmas Eve, the only queue was at the bit I wanted the place they sold Bluewater vouchers let the people your buying for decide what they want, then they can get something they actually want mate.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011

• Options
    How do you delete posts? :/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are only three options for you Red Army

1. Work out the total you would spend on presents, then donate this sum to your chosen charity and send a copy of the receipt to each person on your list.

2. Make a MASSIVE batch of fudge, cut it up and put it in fancy bags and attach a sloppy message like ''individually hand made with love and care for you this Christmas''

3. Buy each person a chicken.

Either way, you are a winner.
  • Options
    Have to confess that everyone in our circle is getting fragrance this year. There are some excellent choices and bargains to be negotiated at Bluewater, both of our Grandsons will get nice bags as a free gift. If you have a Boots card, buy each item separately and you get a special discount every time. Shopping for the ladies ?  Pandora gives you options. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The best way to avoid Christmas shopping is to not do any. Just don't buy presents. Simples.