Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CONGRATULATIONS CURB IT AND TAVERN ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT !!

Comments

• Options
    great stuff.........

best of luck to you both.......
  • Options
    Nice one you 2 doods.

conrats from me and mrs mcs
  • Options
    At least something decent to celebrate this season,congratulations to the both of you.
  • Options
    Well done B, hope you're really happy together.

Don't know Tavern (well, I saw him on the Valley tour!), but congrats anyway! ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Well done B, hope you're really happy together.

Don't know Tavern (well, I saw him on the Valley tour!), but congrats anyway! ;o)

he wasn't there long, he ran off when he got the opportunity to go to the bar
    curb_it's perfect guy....well, almost, as i think she wished he had taken her with him :-)
  • Options
    Congrats, if you require the services of a male stripper send me a message. You won't find anyone cheaper than me and that's a promise.
  • Options
    FoD... what an offer!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Congrats, if you require the services of a male stripper send me a message. You won't find anyone cheaper than me and that's a promise.

MCS will strip for a bag of pork scratchings, you know!
  • Options
    Well sorry to put a downer on things but I for one am not happy about this news.

I always secretly fancied Tavern!!

Whoever he is!
  • Options
    Congratulations to you both.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations the pair of ya.
  • Options
    thanks all, too busy at work today sadly to enjoy.

stress!!
  • Options
    Sorry that I am a bit late catching up with the news, but many congratulations to both of you. I am looking forward to the City Addicks do even more now!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations Curb_it and Tavern! Great news and all the best.
  • Options
    Being a hard working I.T professional now I dont get here much ;)

However, congratulations & all the best to you both.
  • Options
    First Charlton Life wedding? Congratulations to you both.
  • Options
    Hey,

That's a great bit of news!!!

Congrats to you both!
  • Options
    great news ! I've just heard the pitch announcer is available was master of service.

'PLEASE WELCOME YOUR TWO TEAMS

(short pause)

TAVERN

(long pause)

AND CURB IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'
  • Options
    congrats to you both.

might have met tavern at cityaddicks with stevie brown.though not sure as i was utterly spangled!

it's just all one big celebration on this site.
  • Options
    Congrats to you both.

Can I be the bloke at the reception sitting up at the bar that neither side of the family know, but who seems to be knocking back the free booze like there is no tomorrow :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2007
    I'm picturing AFKA doing continuous knee slides across the dancefloor a la Peter Kay!
  • Options
    Well I don't know either of Curb It or Tavern, but would like to congratulate them and wish them all the best.

Curb It, were you not tempted to make him propose on the pitch before giving him an answer, or would that have been too cruel?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]great news ! I've just heard the pitch announcer is available was master of service.

(short pause)

TAVERN

(long pause)

We're just FIVE minutes away from the vows....
  • Options
    Many congratualations to you both
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]great news ! I've just heard the pitch announcer is available was master of service.

(short pause)

TAVERN

(long pause)

We're just FIVE minutes away from the vows....

This is the ceremony

this is the vicar

THIS

IS

THE

WEDDDDDDINNNNGGG
  • Options
    I keep picturing the priest in a Curb-it headlock :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I keep picturing the priest in a Curb-it headlock :-)
    More likely Tavern in the headlock so he can't do a runner! ;o)
  • Options
    Congratulations guys.

Curb it and a Tavern? Seems obvious really. Don't think I know Tavern but it know you've got a good 'un there matey.

All the best for the big day in June - I assume.

BC
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    I bumped into the happy couple last night in the City, they were on their way to the boozer.

I can confirm that they are getting married on 21st April this year, 3.30pm at Cooling Castle Rochester, ALL lifers welcome
  • Options
    Does this mean that half of the north stand won't be at the Blades match?!