Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Risky Would'ya?

adult film star.. Bridget Powers... aka Bridget the midget.

Comments

• not even at christmas
  • LOL

i would yes.

• Can't, Solly might have something to say about sleeping with his perfect woman!

It's a no from me, no doubt there would be many things you would be able to do with her that you couldn't do to a 5 foot 5 woman, but it would feel too wrong, she's too childlike!
  • Took a risk but im afraid its a definate no.
  • Don't feel up to it.
  • Maaaaaaybe. Oh dear, I really don't know. Erm...
  • Why not eh? It's a yes from me.
  • Definately not. That's just wrong.
  • How tall is she?  No from me.
  • Personally I think this one's a bit below the belt.
  • Sponsored links:

•  Hmmm, accidentally watched some of this stuff a while back & didn't look away.

Will say no though as it can't be good for your elf.

• I don't think I could lower myself to do it ....
  • No, I think she would fall short of.my expectations...
  • I reckon i could have a good go on that without a doubt

could be really filthy and a bit of a niche bunk up

• Tempting as it would certainly make the old boy look bigger, but no!

• It's a no as Grumpy would get more grumpy.

Not to be Sneezed at though you may need a Doc after.

• I'll have to say no although the top picture, despite the fact that she also looks as though she has half an arm, does have something going for it although it also has a lot wrong about it, so lets just say no and leave it there. 

• I'll have to say no although the top picture, despite the fact that she also looks as though she has half an arm, does have something going for it although it also has a lot wrong about it, so lets just say no and leave it there. 

• Sponsored links:

• Could put her in my coat pocket after!!

Yeah why not.....lol

• She's just shorted the FTSE.
  • You'd be able to dine out on that for years, a definite yes!
  • Why's she always holding a drink?
  • edited December 2011
    Why's she always holding a drink?
    She only puts it on her head when her mouth is full. :-Q)
  • not a drink, its mouthwash - part of the job