Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would'ya? Land of the giants...

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
1) Malgorzata Dydek

REMOVED.

2) Caroline welz

3)Heather Greene

being 6 foot plus myself its a yes all round..

Comments

• Options
    If Health & Safety allows the use of a small step ladder or a hop up then yes to the bottom one
  • Options
    Yes to all
  • Options
    hell yeah  a little bit of domnination
  • Options
    Er... Margo Dydek died in May.
  • Options

Would maybe have to pass on the first one... Her height wouldn't be a problem, but she died in May...

• Options
    ah - beat me to it! :)
  • Options
    Er... Margo Dydek died in May.
    I imagine some on here still would ...........
  • Options
    No to all. Reminds me of our team meeting we had at work last week. Our director told us the previous chief executive said in order to keep ahead in business you needed to land one big new client each year. He used to call it 'bagging a mammoth'. One of our former employees used to do that every year at the xmas do. No quality control whatsoever and we advised him to to take a clerk of works with him when out on the pull. The 3 of them are mammoths and i'd steer clear unless desparate.     
  • Options
    Here's another tall lady.....image
  • Options
    Dear God NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

might have a go on Caroline

Chirpy's one-tall, ugly & unfunny= no

• Options
    No and No and definately No to that Miranda bird
  • Options
    I hate that Miranda with a vengence so its a no from me.
  • Options
    Yes to the first couple ,  definitely not to that unfunny bird on the TV.
  • Options
    Looks like I've got Miranda all to myself.
  • Options
    Looks like I've got Miranda all to myself.
    No witnesses. I like it. Have you got somewhere to dispose of the body?
  • Options
    Dunno chirps I reckon I still would

Me and u with Miranda and a bit of air tight could be on the cards
  • Options

I don't in any way approve of violence towards women but Miranda really has got the look and personality that says please whack me square in the mush with a shovel so i think i'll say no. 

• Options
    I doubt the first 2 would even notice if I was

Miranda, well, I've never been into blokes in drag, so for that reason im out
  • Options
    amazing how different miranda looks with a bit of make up and a bikini. her second name is Kerr, right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No from me." Come here short a**e" just doesn't have the same ring as "Come here big boy".
  • Options
    one thing's for sure .. they'd all keep you on your toes .. specially coming from behind
  • Options

too tall for me

• Options
    Hell yeah. But only if I could have the midget one (from earlier in the week) waiting next door. I'd dress up and pretend to be Guliver and go from one extreme to the other.
  • Options
    Being tall myself, I'd have a go with Caroline and Heather, but not Miranda.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

too tall for me

My older cousin once told me it makes no difference when you are horizontal Rudders 22 but I'm afraid I'll have to take his word for it.