Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 Things You Just Don't Get

Comments

• Options
    Blokes who wear a jacket and tie with jeans! they look like redundant extras from a Dallas episode....get some style FFS!
    The Voice am I the only one who finds Jessie J totally f*****g irritating?
    Great British Menu boring, boring, boring
    Christine Bleakley that voice is like having your ears rubbed off with a cheese grater
    Not real ale but the tossers who drink it and spend all night talking about it! Get on with the jolly up and shut up!
  • Options
    Can only think of one at the moment but be interested to see if anyone else has noticed this:
    Jamie Redknapp-he says 'diveecult' all the time on Sky Sports. As in: "Wolves are going to find this so diveecult."
    Arghhh it's DIFFICULT you plum.
  • Options
    With all the undoubted unemployment why are the peak-time trains getting busier?
  • Options
    Rap, not just 'cos its Rap, but when the Rapper uses a well known song to Rap over, write you own music you talentless, clueless modern day poet ponce. What makes you think that you are gonna improve a classic song you tossers. Aaaah I fucking hate that shit!
    And while we are about it, what does 'street' mean?

The Voice - Music is not just about singing or Karaoke.

Jesse 'Twatting' J

Who is Danny from the Voice, I mean where the f**k did he come from.

As for Will.I.Am, you're called William you fool, is that all you can offer the music world? Some bastard dots. Tit!

Toms alright though, even though he appears to be asleep most of the time.

Karaoke.

Sorry sweary police. But I think I'm justified.
  • Options
    know what you mean about Tom Greenie but aren't you a bit tired of the "In Wales I am known as The Voice and I sang with Elvis" schtick? Getting tedious as far as I am concerned. Of course at his age I suppose we should expect a few repeated stories that's what all old people do (including me and I'm only 58)
  • Options
    know what you mean about Tom Greenie but aren't you a bit tired of the "In Wales I am known as The Voice and I sang with Elvis" schtick? Getting tedious as far as I am concerned. Of course at his age I suppose we should expect a few repeated stories that's what all old people do (including me and I'm only 58)
    I think he plays on it though, also he is/was a great talent, the others are more style than substance. That said I think he has devalued himself by endorsing the show with his presence. He cant need the money, can he?
  • Options
    Agree Greenie the man has a rare pair of lungs and saw him live just after the Reload album came out and I have to say he was terrific a real performer. But agree does he really need to do this?
  • Options
    Rap, not just 'cos its Rap, but when the Rapper uses a well known song to Rap over, write you own music you talentless, clueless modern day poet ponce. What makes you think that you are gonna improve a classic song you tossers. Aaaah I fucking hate that shit!
    And while we are about it, what does 'street' mean?

The Voice - Music is not just about singing or Karaoke.

Jesse 'Twatting' J

Who is Danny from the Voice, I mean where the f**k did he come from.

As for Will.I.Am, you're called William you fool, is that all you can offer the music world? Some bastard dots. Tit!

Toms alright though, even though he appears to be asleep most of the time.

Karaoke.

Sorry sweary police. But I think I'm justified.
    Brilliant post!!!!!!
  • Options
    I second that - great post Greenie!
  • Options
    Vegetarian people that eat food which is designed to replicate meat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vegetarian people that eat food which is designed to replicate meat.

Ah now I never used to 'get' that but I have been put right. Some poor sods' stomachs cannot digest actual meat, they tend not to be veggies by choice, hence options like veg burgers & sausages

• Options
    Why do people buy an uncut loaf of bread in a bakers and then have it sliced on the premises?
    a) Can't they use a bread knife?
    b) Once sliced and put in plastic bag you lose all the "crustiness"
    c) It holds everyone else up.
  • Options
    When people are rude to be they are deemed to be being assertive.

When i give a bit back I am deemed to be being aggressive.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

That's life Len,

If a bloke shags a load of birds he's a Stud.

If a bird shags a load of blokes she's a Slag.

Be thankful you're not a woman.....

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Piss off
  • Options
    1.) cricket
    2.) deep house music
    3.) fishing
    4.) wine
    5.) seafood
  • Options
    1) Standing (daily) charges for Gas/Electricity etc - What ? so if i don't use any for a day you will rebate me ? - or you have to do something EVERY day to ensure my supply ?

2) Any price quoted without VAT or taxes - Can I choose to not pay the airport departure tax or the VAT on a new fridge ?

3) Canned laughter in US TV shows after every line of dialogue.

4) All the locked-up unused car parking spaces around the O2/ Nth Greenwich Tube, when it costs £11 a day to park there.

5) Fake tan - Looks comical.
  • Options
    Jokes about peoples tragic deaths.
  • Options
    Fat people passing the buck (but not the cake)
  • Options
    1) People who idolise a particular celebrity.
    2) Newspapers after the invention of the internet
    3) Auto-tune (Why not just hire better singers?)
    4) Big Brother
    5) People complaining about MPs a year after they voted for one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NHS executives being promoted after presiding over the deaths of loads of people.

Or perhaps I do get it but am terrified to believe it....
  • Options
    People who use the latin phrase per se. What does it mean and why?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Jayajosh said:

People who use the latin phrase per se. What does it mean and why?

it means in itself or by itself.

So you might say, for instance, I am not against immigration per se but England has had a lot of immigrants from the EU recently so controls should be tightened to allow us to pick and choose.

Does that help explain it?

• Options

We all die, there is nothing you can do about that. Whether in tragic circumstances or not I will never be upset about a FUNNY joke about someone's death that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me.
  • Options
    Sodomy
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Sodomy

.....I mean I don't understand it, not that I don't get any!

• Options
    Dermot O'EFFIN Leary!

The tosser is on The One Show now, trying to make out he knows something about music.........
  • Options
    People who dont understand....per se.
  • Options
    - Miranda Hart
    - Richard Hammond
    - Alan Davies
    - Bill Oddie
  • Options
    Riviera said:

We all die, there is nothing you can do about that. Whether in tragic circumstances or not I will never be upset about a FUNNY joke about someone's death that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me.
    I actually meant the people who make the jokes in the first place. It's akin to 50,000 killed in a mudslide but it doesnt matter because it didnt happen in the UK...in short, mans inhumanity to man.