Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League - Dann out with ruptured testicle

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
That's him knackered then.

Comments

• Options
    Takes balls to admit that.
  • Options
    I'll be the first to say ouch!
  • Options
    Complete balls up for the lad
  • Options
    bollocks to this news
  • Options
    Scrotum.
  • Options

is the injury football related?

• Options

Yes, it means he can't play it for a while.

• Options
    It's definitely ball related.
  • Options
    Okay, was it the result of a bad tackle? (i'll keep teeing them up)   
  • Options
    He was going for the ball!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's not been the same all season without his Johnson.
  • Options

Sounds like a cock and bull story to me!

• Options
    Surely Kean will get the sack now
  • Options
    Kean looks like a ruptured testicle
  • Options
    That's one ball less hanging from his Christmas tree.
    Obviously he won't be roasting his nuts over an open fire.

Note the festive tie in there!
  • Options
    too scared to get out on the pitch - no spunk.
  • Options
    his wife went nuts when she heard about it
  • Options

is the injury football related?

I thought this thread was about you Bexley Dan, looks like you will still be ticking over in the "engine room" over the festive period
  • Options

Thanks for the concern mike but i can confirm that my hanging basket has not been violated by a stud (football related or other). My days of ticking over in the engine room are behind me however. I just spout stuff about it now and make out i know what i'm talking about.

• Options

Thanks for the concern mike but i can confirm that my hanging basket has not been violated by a stud (football related or other). My days of ticking over in the engine room are behind me however. I just spout stuff about it now and make out i know what i'm talking about.

Good to hear Dan :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard he was going to spend Christmas with the in-laws but due to his injury he can't come.
  • Options
    Just saying 'ruptured testicle' hurts!
  • Options
    Must have been bad not often you hear a pro state that the incident brought a lump to his throat.
  • Options
    Ruptured!!!!  I have two questions.  1.  How comes he's only out for 6 weeks, it sounds like it should be  career threatening?   2.  What caused it, did he get a kick or was it an unfeasible build up of fluids that did the damage?
  • Options
    That's nuts!
  • Options
    Ruptured!!!!  I have two questions.  1.  How comes he's only out for 6 weeks, it sounds like it should be  career threatening?   2.  What caused it, did he get a kick or was it an unfeasible build up of fluids that did the damage?
    I hinted at this yesterday. Even his manager is on the conspiracy. He played on for the rest of the game! Teabagging incident gone wrong if you ask me.
  • Options
    His name is an anagram of Nnad
  • Options
    Tosct Nnad 
  • Options

Not sure I should be admitting this but I was once bitten on the b###ock during a (rugby) ruck to the extent that there was copious claret about. Was the last game of egg chasing I ever played and, to this day, it was one of the most painful experiences of my life and made me deeply suspicious of all rugby players ever since.

If the w##kers want to go around shoving their faces in other mens groins as least have the nuts, as it were, to come out of the closet...

• Options
    Seems to support my theory (albeit one purely to perpetuate any banter thats to be had regarding how he ruptured his testicle) that he didn't do it playing - how did he carry on after?