Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Charlton so what are everyone's weekend plans?

2»

Comments

• Options
    for the first time in over twenty years- i'm back in the recording studio, and looking forward to it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]Good mate of mine moved to Campbeltown from the shithole that is Welling.

Much nicer surrounding's up there his mum and dad own a caravan park up there i think.

Apparently the actual Town bit is dreary but the outside of the town is proper nice.

Am intending on going up there in the future.

Town is OK when the sun shines, but sums up the great Scottish word 'dreich' when it doesn't. I'm sitting here now looking out across the garden, past standing stones and a field of cows, to the sea. Went for a glorious walk at sunset on the beach yesterday. It's the most fabulous part of the world, especially with a bit of local knowledge. Enjoy your visit! (Pubs can be a bit rough, especially around the Old Firm games though!!)
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]for the first time in over twenty years- i'm back in the recording studio, and looking forward to it!

you play in a band stanmore? what do you play?
  • Options
    Not a band carlsberg, many years ago i was a professional classical musician-(trombonist) was asked to join in with a recording this weekend for a wonderful guy who's not well, so spent the weekend recording Schubert's unfinished symphony.

Seriously hard work and really intense, Loved it!
  • Options
    Hats off to you stanmore. Glad it went well. Tried brass instruments a few times. I just havent got the nak. Thats hard that is.
  • Options
    Sounds like your blowing your own trumpet to me Stanmore....
  • Options
    i thought better of using that pun! knew someone would tho.
  • Options
    Boom boom!
  • Options
    So Stanmore, do you play along with the drum in the Covered End?