Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Seasons Greetings to all Lifers+++

Comments

• May I wish you all everything that you would wish yourselves, and thank you all for making my first year as a Lifer so enjoyable. My sincere thanks particularly to those of you who run the site so well.

I know that we should not dwell on the promotion issue at this stage, but I think we should give some thought to something special perhaps to wear if the time comes. We sit in the Upper North, and it would be useful to identify Lifers reachable from our seats.

Peace and goodwill to all.

You could always ask Santa for a CL Badge Granpa..... Bah Humbug I shall be retaining my anonimity. Joking aside well done to Admin and best wishes to you all.
  • Happy Xmas to all. This site never fails to amuse/shock/annoy/educate me all at once, which shows how good it is compared to other sterile ones.

Hope everyone has a great festive period, and Charlton do us all a favour and play their part too!

COYR!
  • Merry Christmas one and all!

AFKA, maybe one of the reasons for increased traffic earlier in the year was the demise of the BBC 606 site?  I know that that's why I'm here - I was looking for a new home, and you have all been very welcoming.
  • Afka & Lookie merry christmas to you & your families. Haven't been on here as much as I would like due to work.

Crackin site with some crackin people hope you all have a safe and enjoyable festive season.
  • Thanks Steve, I'm glad you didn't mention me by name. Merry Christmas.
  • Steve who dun it in the end

I asked bdl he didn't know

Happy newyear to you all
  • Happy festive period to you both, CL is a lifeline for an old git here in Devon and is the best way to keep up to date on all things Charlton.

Also a big thank you to Red and the gang for all of their match updates, Merry Christmas and a happy new year to one and all on CL.
  • Steve who dun it in the end

I asked bdl he didn't know

Happy newyear to you all
    Don't know yet Cain aint telling the truth
  • Happy xmas to all lifers.
  • Yep. Thanks for the site AFKA and Lookout and a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all Lifers.  :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Christmas everybody and 6 points over the festive period please!
  • Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to all on here. 
  • Merry Christmas & a happy new year to all you lifers out there
    And thank you again to AFKA & Lookie for a great site!
  • Congratulations to all who make this site so successful.

I have only been on board this year and don't know what took up all my time before I found this forum.

Merry Christmas to all fellow Lifers and best wishes for a prosperous new year.

• Thanks for running this site lads, helps me maintain my bond with the club and it's fine fans. Merry Christmas to you both and to all Charlton fans, wherever you may be.
    May your festivities leave you all with a glow in your hearts!

Peace and love x
  • Tis the season, I tell ye.

Have a good one, one & all
  • Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for all the great contributions. 

Looking forward to NYE at LO

• Hate the new site, too many adverts and its all over the place.......oh sorry wrong thread! Merry Christmas  everyone. Easily my most visited site nowadays. Yes I do need to get out more.

• I've been a member on here since late June this year and the site is great so please keep up the good work.
  • Merry Crimbo to all and Thankyou to CL admin for making this such a great place.
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Xmas everyone! It's 30 degrees here in Melbourne and my clothes are as close to Jesus as I can find in my wardrobe ...

Up the Addicks!!
  • A Happy and Peaceful Christmas to one and all.
  • Merry Xmas one & all from Dubai. This is my first Xmas in an Islamic country, where it's not really recognised at all, despite the best efforts of all the expats. It's different, to say the least. It will be 28 degrees while eating my turkey - & it's midwinter here too. Have a great time everyone. Seasons greetings from the desert.
  • Thanks to those running the site and to all those contributing; it's become a daily routine for me now and a great way to keep in touch from a long way away.

This is my family's last Christmas in Australia as we will be relocating to the UK in February after 17 years away, so the last time for a while that we will be swimming on Christmas Day.

I hope to meet some lifers when I'm next at The Valley, is there a secret handshake or is that only if I'm in "the clique"?

Best Wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year (or at least 2 out of 3!)

• Happy Christmas to one and all.

Hope everyone gets what they want from santa (I've also just been told I'll be dressing up as santa for our schools party in the middle on the biggest shopping centre in town, thats right, pick the fat guy!!!)

This site has been a great link to the club during my time in Hull and now China, so thanks to everyone for that!

• May I add my thanks to AFKA and Lookout for the work they do in keeping this site going and making it the success that it is and giving us the forum to discuss, argue and eventually agree (in most cases) with fellow addick fans.
    To everyone else may I wish you and your families A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Peaceful, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.
    To coin the great late Dave Allens closing of his shows-:
    "May your god go with you".

Cheers RM

• Thanks to everyone involved on here, from Perth, WA. Where it will be a pleasant 31c on Xmas day!

Being down here most of the year, this site really is my first port of call for anything Addick related!!! As well as being able to find out the lovely Rachel's attire for the previous day on countdown!

Have a wonderful Christmas all of you and a Happy new year to one and all,

Up the Addicks!!

• Seasons greetings and well done all .

Let's hope our ONE AIM is achieved and SCP gets what he deserves in football management and all with us !

• Merry Christmas to every single one of you lovely people.

• Merry Christmas to all