Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan v Liverpool

edited December 2011 in General Charlton

Given that Liverpool have 14 days during which to appeal against the Suarez eight match ban, Suarez must be available for tonight's match fitness permitting. I wonder if he will start ?, should he start ?  and what (if he plays) will be the crowd and opposition player reaction to his presence on the field ?. If Dalgleish truly believes in the 'innocence' of his player, then, surely he must select him tonight.

Anyway, a real 6 pointer for Christmas, Liverpool to keep on the leader's tails and Wigan to get above the plimsoll line. I have a feeling for a 2-2 draw

Comments

• Options
    I can see a draw. Unsure whether to risk a Liverpool win in my accy
  • Options
    Suarez is starting, apparently:

Luis Suarez starts for Liverpool at Wigan tonight.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the news
  • Options
    the liverpool players are wearing t-shirts with pictures of suarez on them during their warm up
  • Options
    the liverpool players are wearing t-shirts with pictures of suarez on them during their warm up
    it's possible that this situation will bring on a real togetherness in the Liverpool camp
  • Options
    Anyone got a decent link ?
  • Options
    to sky? ... ATDHE (not attention deficit thingy).. there are 2 sites, one closed down by the US Bureau of Home Security !, the other shows most of the Premier games. reception varies from v good to atrocious
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anyone got a decent link ?
    Google VIP box it will be there.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, On First Row Sports at them moment but the receptions terrible. Missus is watching Only Way Is Essex on the box.
    to sky? ... ATDHE (not attention deficit thingy).. there are 2 sites, one closed down by the US Bureau of Home Security !, the other shows most of the Premier games. reception varies from v good to atrocious

• Options
    Yes, On First Row Sports at them moment but the receptions terrible. Missus is watching Only Way Is Essex on the box.
    no contest then !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    the 4th official has pulled a little blonde policeperson (female)  .. crafty devil
  • Options
    That had draw written all over it from kick off
  • Options
    Enjoyable game though, Wigan deserved a point.
  • Options
    I tried watching on VIP box, amazingly by chance I won todays I Phone 4 in the random draw, I have blackberry so declined but guess what, I won another, I cant believe my luck and forgot all about the game
  • Options
    Lol