Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Micky Flannagan

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related
Love this blokes "out out" stand up,
one of few comedians that make me laugh out loud.
Saw him in 2007 doing a gig at up the creek, was in bits, surprised he was not recognised earlier than the last year or so.

He's very popular now hopefully get tickets for his next tour.

Best comedian of the last 5 years? Think so

Comments

• love the cockney walks
  • The busy cockney walk cracks me up.
  • Think he's funny as fuck. Great DVD, won't be to everyones taste.
  • I saw him earlier this year in concert at High Wycombe (quite a strange place...) but he was brilliant, loads of new stuff and regularly updates his routine from the bits you see on You Tube, TV...I watch a fair bit of stand up and agree best for years I have seen live, if you get the chance for tickets make sure you do great stuff about getting laid in the 80's....when is he touring again?
  • Very funny.
  • You know why there's so much teenage pregnancy now a days, no one fingers anymore!
  • That "out out" routine is quality - reminds me of far too many cuffs I've been on. Hits it right on the money.
  • I saw him live at the Hammersmith Apollo. I actually thought i was going to die i was laughing so much. Love him
  • mickey is a funny one he has been doing the clubs for years and years always made me laugh when saw him up the creek, or in town. sadly for a lot of hard working standups ricky gervais came along having never done any standup and all of a sudden was selling millions of dvds and selling out nation wide tours, and of course people snapped up what they assumed would be the next big thing, jason manford jimmy carr ect.. the true hard working comics are only just starting to rightly be given there crack of the whip, on tv and through dvd and tours. sadly there a few who will never get the big shot maybe they dont want it or just get over looked, phil kay reduces me to tears every time i see him live. being from the comedy world i predict next year the emergance of Simon Evans, used to work for his agent looks like lenard rossitier but is bloody funny if you see his name in time out over crimbo go check him out, i think he will get a dvd by this time next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought this thread was about our own Micky Flanagan!!

Watched the out out tour in Cambridge, I was crying with laughter - "double busy!!"

• You know why there's so much teenage pregnancy now a days, no one fingers anymore!
    Ahhh. . . . . . . sweet, sweet memories.
  • Saw him in 2007 as well.  Absolutely loved him, loved his routine about how they were educated to put things in the van not drive them.
  • Simon Evans is already quite well known and does a lot of writing too.

No-one can accuse Jimmy Carr of not working hard, he's on tour all the time.
  • Love Mickey, he cracks me up.
  • Can't stand the bloke. His middle class east end accent gets right on my t*ts. As does his stupid haircut.
  • Saw him at the Greenwich Comedy Festival in September, was on for well over an hour and very funny. One of the best comedians I've seen in a while.
  • Used to play for Charlton

• Can't stand the bloke. His middle class east end accent gets right on my t*ts. As does his stupid haircut.
    glad it aint just me that can't stand him , stupid voice , stupid hair and does not make me laugh
  • You both bald?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2011
    Dot
  • edited December 2011
    Dot dot
  • Lol his middle class east end accent,his from the east end and even was a fish porter .
  • Think he is a great.
  • A great what?
  • Seen him live twice, he's brilliant.
  • I think he's pretty poor. Sounds like he comes from Cornwall.

• About as funny as syphilis.
  • About as funny as syphilis.
    There speaks a man who knows his stuff