Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For all Charlton Life Footballers and Company Owners

Just a quick self indulging post explaining my company.

Self-employed,shop owner supplying Football strips (not replica's) at unbeatable prices.I supply Pro-Star and Nike teamwear strips with top discounts.Also supply all football training equipment and will beat any realistic quotes.We also manufacture kits in-house (one of the few manufacturers left in the uk) for clubs that wish to guarantee the availibility of the strip year in year out.Sponsor's printing and embroidered logo's carried out on the premises.

We also supply company clothing at good prices with company logo's printed or embroidered.Or indeed anything that needs printing for Holidays,Stag Do's/Hen Do's
We are based in Orpington open 8-5 Mon-Fri and 10-4 saturdays (im not there when Charlton are at home).

If ever you need anything give me a call on 01689 837975 and ask for Steve.We have been established for 30 years and have a good local reputation.

Address is 2/4 Bridge Road,Orpington Kent and comapny name is Winston Sports

Comments

• Options
    Hi NSS,

do you have a website? If not I know a very reputable company who could do one for you.......Mine!! I'll give you a tinkle tomorrow as I need some bits and pieces....
  • Options
    Hi,
    we are looking to replace our school team's kit. Probably 10 complete kits with a school logo, nothing too complicated or expensive, but they are a good bunch of kids and they deserve a better kit, it's looking a bit jaded.
    Any rough idea on prices I'd be more than happy to put the business your way.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Ha ha that was supposed to be a whisper!
    Hold on maybe it did go as one..........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 3blokes[/cite]Ha ha that was supposed to be a whisper!
    Hold on maybe it did go as one..........
    Nope. If you go back and edit it, you should be able to change it to a whisper though
  • Options
    Forgot to mention we have another side of the business manufacturing ties.We have made ties for Charlton,both for the club shop but also we made the tie for the former players association.