Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Still working say I..

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
I, till 1pm tomorrow. lovely boss letting us finish 3hrs hour early, straight on the train to get shopping done.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck to you, i feel sorry for the poor sods working Christmas Day / Boxing Day.
  • Options
    I'm finishing today but hoping the boss will let us pack it in a few hours early.
  • Options

Not finishing work till Wednesday am on the 28th, and then back in for another 7 days on the 30th.

• Options

i, until 5pm tomorrow

gonna be a nightmare coming over the bridge, i just know it

• Options
    in until lunchtime tomorrow and then back in Wednesday and Thursday next week
  • Options
    Finished yesterday at 3pm, brilliant :) back on the 4th :)
  • Options

i, until 5pm tomorrow

gonna be a nightmare coming over the bridge, i just know it

theres a joke there to be had, who wants it... plaayer? mcs? 
  • Options

tomorrow at 12.30pm then over to the city to meet the lads for our annual xmas piss up.

back on 3rd Jan.

• Options

i, until 5pm tomorrow

Yep me too.
  • Options
    Aye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finish about 4pm on Christmas Eve, then work the 29th and 30th.  But on call for the fire service all over the festive period
  • Options
    Finished today, luckily tomorrow and Saturday are my days off normally. Back in at 5am Boxing Day
  • Options

i, until 5pm tomorrow

gonna be a nightmare coming driving my automobile back over the bridge, i just know it

theres a joke there to be had, who wants it... plaayer? mcs? 
  • Options
    1pm finish tomorrow...then back for the 28th, 29th and 30th
  • Options
    in till 5 tomorrow then back in wed, thurs and friday then off all the way through to the 2nd........
  • Options
    Spare a thought for the barstaff. Used to work til 2 in the morning Christmas day. And work boxing day and NYE.
  • Options
    Working Christmas Eve and Boxing Day...
  • Options
    Working up to about 22.00 xmas eve, then from 18.00 to 22.00 on xmas day, then every day until 2nd Jan. Merry humbug.
  • Options
    Finish at 5 tonight. We're shut tomorrow.
  • Options
    Finish 1pm tomorrow, then back in Weds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Just finished site visits and inspections, just a bit of paperwork to finish off. A round of golf tomorrow morning with Christmas jolly afterwards.

On emergency call over the holiday period for a the tenants of a few property management companies. Let's hope it's a dry one!

• Options
    Company do tonight starting at 5pm, early finish tomorrow around lunchtime and over pub with workmates. it's normally one of the best (and longest) afternoon drinks of the year which is why i'm normally rough xmas day as its also tradition to go up the club at the end of my road in the evening as well. Luckily, xmas eve is not a weekday this year.
  • Options
    4pm finish tomorrow, half day on 27th, working 28th, half day on 29th,full days on 30th and 2nd
  • Options
    Good luck to you, i feel sorry for the poor sods working Christmas Day / Boxing Day.

What about the poor football players that have to work on boxing day.

aye should be let out early tomorrow about 1 ish I reckon.

• Options
    I.

Told everyone I booked tomorrow off and they believed me. So a couple of hours to go...
  • Options
    Aye....its the downside of working in an islamic country.
  • Options
    Got in at 10.30 went for work meal at Black and blue in Kings Road at 12.30. Currently sitting in the Queens head and going to meet J-dog and Tim Wiseman in Welling in an hour. Not back till the 9th chicka, chicka!
  • Options
    I but hopefully finishing today until 2012.
  • Options

I finish tonight - in for a few days next week

• Options
    My staff are in tomorrow, but I'll be letting them go around lunchtime. It is a fucking work day people!

Merry Christmas!