Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    love to see CP playing things down. I expect a couple of permanent signings before mid January.
  • Options
    love to see CP playing things down. I expect a couple of permanent signings before mid January.
    Is he playing cool though Large , is that the end of the Schluppmeister for us?
  • Options
    He's only denied a loan move, so must be perm in January then :o)
  • Options

Not giving Schlupp just yet.

• Options

Leicester have already said he won't be going anywhere on a permanent deal & I did mention on another thread that a permanent deal for a striker has been mentioned by Michael Slater.

Having said that a leicester source did say that he would go out on loan & we were the probable destination.......so who knows ?

• Options
    When and where did Slater mention a striker deal please
  • Options

Leicester have already said he won't be going anywhere on a permanent deal & I did mention on another thread that a permanent deal for a striker has been mentioned by Michael Slater.

Having said that a leicester source did say that he would go out on loan & we were the probable destination.......so who knows ?

Maybe he has expressed an interest in staying in the4 Championship so we are ensuring it does not look like we have been outbid for him by ourtb neighbors

• Options
    I feel another burst of song coming on....

To the tune of KC & The Sunshine Band....

Geoffrey Schlupp, 
    Geoffrey Schlupp,
    Geoffrey Geoffrey Schlupp..
  • Options
    When and where did Slater mention a striker deal please
    A friend who told me of a Championship defender signing the week before Cort signed was talking to Slater at Oldham game. Could say it's "just a rumour" but he has previous good info    
  • Options
    Hear Becks is looking for a Club.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hear Becks is looking for a Club.....
    I'm looking for a becks!
  • Options
    The Schlupp rumour appeared again in the Sun today.
  • Options
    The Schlupp rumour appeared again in the Sun today.

They read it on here ;-))
  • Options

schlupp starting for leicester against pompey now

• Options

schlupp starting for leicester against pompey now

Exactly, can't see how on Earth he can be coming to us on loan unless Leicester are bringing in two or three new strikers in the window.
  • Options
    Not impressed so far. Playing right side of a front 3.
  • Options
    had a decent shot early on and has disappeared since
  • Options
    Konch is having a mare
  • Options
    halford should have scored when he hit the post with a header and he was marking nugent who scored leicesters equaliser
  • Options
    Can't we still sign him on loan?,that would be good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he has been playing for leicester no chance
  • Options
    Cawley said on twitter that Powell's said a striker that was "on our radar" has now become out of reach. It's probably Schlupp.
  • Options
    Not sure we need a striker tbh - we can only play so many.
  • Options
    I heard it was Jordan Rhodes that we were after............
  • Options

I heard it was Jordan Rhodes that we were after............
    No .......gary rhodes to work on the food...........
  • Options
    Now we've brought in Clark, I would be very surprised if we bring in another striker. That gives us 4 (5 if you include Euell) so barring an injury or two, I'd say we're okay in that department. There always the loan option if needed.