Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's Christmas Day

The turkey is in and I'm knackered before it starts, family arrive in time for 2pm lunch and then leave by 8pm. We have to finish decorating the tree making the place look tidy then off we go with the celebrating, presses will be opened when the Lass surfaces, I'll put some Christmas music on to try and make me feel in the mood and hopefully present a beautiful lunch to 5 of us at 2pm.

So fellow Lifers how is your day planned

Comments

• Options

Merry Christmas! Only one up at the moment so enjoying the peace and tranquility before they emerge for the festivities. At home and Christmas for 5 all planned but uncooked yet. We will start with Bucks Fizz and bacon sarnies followed by pressie unwrapping and more Bucks Fizz! Only mother who never stops talking here as all other family up north or in Wales.

Lots of games and films and drinking for the rest of the day. Oh, and Turkey Dinner at 3pm.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Options
    All nice and planned. Opening presents with mrs and baby mcbobbin, then off to see my grandad at noon (poor fella broke his hip and they won't let him out of his home) then off the mcbobbin snr's for some turkey and the inevitable snooze in front of the telly!
  • Options
    Just having my first Xmas dump. I expect another after Xmas dinner. Pressie opened, nice cafc scarf.
  • Options
    I'm still pissed from last night.
  • Options
    The bull shg?
  • Options
    Off to Parents now, Golden Lion at Midday, Home at some stage, lock Mrs Mog in the kitchen to cook dinner, watch Dr Who.

Simples.
  • Options
    Just opened charlton home kit with my name on the back. Will be wearing that for a week non-stop
  • Options

Xbox 360, Gears of War, Halo, Fifa 12, Red Dead Redemption, With Nail & I DVD, Football Manager 2012.......what to do first?.

Oh I know, put the Sylvanian Families Windmill together.

• Options
    Mrs LA and I are off to deepest dark Essex for quick drink with relatives then lunch with friends. As I am the nominated driver (nominated by Mrs LA unsurprisingly) I can't have a drink at all.  I hope to make up for it tomorrow and a win down at Yeovil will result in an extra toast.  Best wishes to all Lifers!!!
  • Options
    Got a big old charlton book with all the old newspaper cut outs of our wins going back the years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm still pissed from last night.

Serves you right! You are much too old to be drinking Jagerbombs.
  • Options
    Woke up with a stinking hangover, which a lot of water and some Nurofen seems to have cured for now. 

Presents opened, time for a bit of Forza 4 before lunch, then chilling all afternoon.
  • Options
    Been up for a couple of hours, myself & tango jnr have opened pressies and I'm now being ignored in favour of Saints row 3, so I'm now chillin to some tunes before going to my folks for lunch.

Merry Christmas to you all!
  • Options
    Im on duty today,the joys of being a firefighter. Finish at 8pm,home for a turkey sandwich and pressie or two,back in work tomorrow night so a beer or two will be consumed this evening. Would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a healthy,happy New Year. :)
  • Options
    Hopefully no more than the odd burnt turkey for you to deal with Redvalleyeast.

As a former squaddie who has spent a few christmas's away from home, I'd just like to say a merry xmas to all our forces abroad. x
  • Options
    Done 3 jaeger bombs by 11.30 been drinking vodka Redbull since, feel sober as a judge WTF?
  • Options
    Done 3 jaeger bombs by 11.30 been drinking vodka Redbull since, feel sober as a judge WTF?
    Won't last.............
  • Options
    Is it Port time yet?
  • Options
    Is it Port time yet?
    Only if You have Brandy handy....
    & a bit of Stilton !
  • Options
    Will a pack of wotsits do?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I honestly don't think that there has been a finer day than today a very full bellied and happy house

Surrounded by my babies and their mum, my mum and brother in law

Diner eaten sofas about to be full tv on ps3 off for a bit

Time to chill and take in the memory

What a wonderful day

Happy Christmas happy bday Jesus and I bid you all a fantastic evening
  • Options
    Nice one NLA, savour the moment.
  • Options
    You ate a whole diner and a sofa!!!

Still sober thinking this vodkas shite, says 40% feels like 10%!!!
  • Options
    You ate a whole diner and a sofa!!!

Still sober thinking this vodkas shite, says 40% feels like 10%!!!

Someones on mission to get ruined!
  • Options

Pressies.....Done. Chrimbo dinner........done. Letting it all go down before hammering the chrimbo pud and cream later. Full!

• Options
    Xmas day power nap. Done.
  • Options
    Lol 1 Stevie G I'm in a house with three women!

The fiancé her mum and her gran... I'm in need of getting wrecked. I'm getting onto the desperado's beer now.

Ok 75 CL bottle of Vodka done, at no point today have I felt tipsy, let alone drunk.

I thought absolut vodka was good!

Just kidding (doing the charlton moan at something or anything on a great day!)

I think it's all the red bull, feel hyper even after dinner which is different!

Whereupon christmas to all, sorry I failed to get smashed and resurrect the being drunk thread.
  • Options
    Should have stuck with good ol' Glens Vodka! Gauranteed to see things after one bottle! But hey, you have still got 5 hours to get trollied.
  • Options
    Opened all the presents, eat the dinner. Now installing football manager before I return to the tv and sweets at 8ish.

Have to love Christmas day.......
  • Options
    Got a big old charlton book with all the old newspaper cut outs of our wins going back the years.
    Me to Rands. The Missus has well impressed me with that! Just gonna have a nose through it whilst sinking a few peroni's.