Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is this guy insane????

Comments

• Options
    Yeah.
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Insane is an understatement.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He says that his detractors don't know the facts, but there's nothing in the article that would make anyone change their minds.  Either the journo has chosen to omit them or Ridsdale hasn't got any facts to back up his position.

Until I see some new information I'll continue to believe that he is the kiss of death and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club.  
  • Options
    Of course he's not, he's getting a pound note by nicking a living from the game.

The insane ones are the people who keep appointing him.
  • Options
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11719/7395328/

Well he's hardly likely to say I'm a complete joker who's making it up as I go along is he?
  • Options
    Great taste in fish
  • Options
    deluded 
  • Options
    deluded 
    This. Plus add in self promotionist.
  • Options
    if he bought charlton i think i would shit myself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he bought Charlton I think I'd kill myself
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Set aside Leeds for a minute, he tends to be wheeled in to clubs who are in trouble. Is he the cause or just the person charged with finding a way through.

I remember thinking he had the kiss of death on any club when he was at Southampton. My view changed when a friend met with the administrator there trying to find a buyer for the club in the last desperate days. His view, expressed to my friend was that Risdale had rather done a decent job on keeping the ship afloat for as long as he could.

I don't have any personal direct knowledge but my gut feeling is that boards invite him in because he has an ablity to fire fight in these desperate pre-administration scenarios.

I don't think he has ever "bought" any club, he has in the main been brought in by shareholders to run them.
  • Options