Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Sports results guy

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
...got to Scottish Second DIvision results and had Arbroath v Stirling. Comment, as deadpan as you like, was "...abandoned...high winds...that's brussel sprouts for you"!!!

Doesn't take much too make me laugh after the feel good of our result!! COYR!! :)

Comments

• Options

Only 2 games abandoned today - Arbroath v Sterling and Aldershot v Southend!

• Options
    yeah i heard him say that very funny
  • Options
    Aldershot's game got abandoned because the ground started to fall to pieces.  
  • Options
    He also declared the league one champions after greens goal.
  • Options
    Based on that, Palarse shouldn't have played a home game for the last 15 years.
  • Options
    Based on that, Palarse shouldn't have played a home game for the last 15 years.

Taken the words out of my mouth, T.C.E

Syd Bishop must be rubbing his hands together in anticipation....

• Options
    aldershots game got abandoned because of floodlight failure, tranmere was abandoned due to the roof caving in