Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oxford Street

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related
Who goes shopping with a knife?

Two stabbed today in Oxford Street. They're all animals!!! 
I don't care whether they were white, black or Asian. All involved were animals.
Just seen a video on YouTube. Can't see it staying up for long but take a look if you want.

Merry Christmas

By the way the video is rather sad and sickening.

Comments

• Detritus of society.  Why anyone would bother going to Oxford Street on Boxing Day (or on any other day for that matter) is a total mystery.
  • Whats with everyone wanting to film it?????
  • untill carrying a knife carries the same consequence as carrying a gun sadly this will happen,sad thing to see and hopefully the video will come down soon
  • Whats with everyone wanting to film it?????
    Why do it ?
    Why stand around gawping at someone dying like its a must-see event ??
    Why film it on your mobile ???

Strange society
  • agreed se9 what a city its become in the last twenty years
  • edited December 2011
    Great crime scene preservation there from the dibble at 1:57 in the video...

Honestly - everything about this is FAIL - the fact that it happened at all, the mongs standing around trying to push past the coppers, the mutterings of discontent from the stupid girls in the crowd, the rubberneckers trying to get a glimpse of a bloke bleeding to death, the moron filiming it all. FAIL - all of it.
  • I agree with everyone.

I forgot to mention that the video is a bit extreme.
  • Sad thing to see, wouldn't have happened if we went back to the days when we shut up shop and spent a good 3 days with close family. As a man of retaili cannot begin to tell you the amount of stress boxing day brings
  • Great crime scene preservation there from the dibble at 1:57 in the video...

Honestly - everything about this is FAIL - the fact that it happened at all, the mongs standing around trying to push past the coppers, the mutterings of discontent from the stupid girls in the crowd, the rubberneckers trying to get a glimpse of a bloke bleeding to death, the moron filiming it all. FAIL - all of it.
    But you watched a video of it for at least 1.57 mins? 10 seconds done me.
  • Absolutely disgusting, everything about it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just how much more can this society get f***** up?
    Dreadful!
  • I'm refusing to post my feelings on this as I'd like to remain a member of this forum
  • Utter scummy street rat gangs, people standing around laughing and filming, come the revolution!
  • Apparently happened in or by Footlocker.....the shop with attitude assistants.

• Leroy says it all here, the whole thing is sad.
  • edited December 2011
    Total and utter scum, the lot of them! These people actually think it`s acceptable and "the norm" to go shopping armed to the teeth, commit a murder and then stand around watching the aftermath.

You think it`s bad now? Wait until these  have kids and they grow up!!
  • edited December 2011
    Total and utter scum, the lot of them! These people actually think it`s acceptable and "the norm" to go shopping armed to the teeth, commit a murder and then stand around watching the aftermath.

You think it`s bad now? Wait until these have kids and they grow up!!
    Sad but you're spot on.

• Sounds Gang related to me. All from South London area and a possible revenge stabbing hours later there.

If he was in a gang then no sympathy from me...Family Yes but not him and no doubt we will hear how he was a promising architect and wouldn't harm a fly.

• Grim video that in many aspects.

I'd rather the video stayed up though & make any gang member or wannabe gang members watch the bare body of an 18 year old man covered in blood stretched out on the pavement with people desperately trying to save him all through the use of a knife over a row about a pair of trainers/post code/whatever.

Some will no doubt sneer & laugh & say that's the game they're in, I'd like to think a few may reconsider the path they're taken or want to take.
  • edited December 2011

You think it`s bad now? Wait until these have kids and they grow up!!
    Sad but you're spot on.

When they grow up they'll prove to be holier than thou types who never condoned violence or got involved in it either.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm refusing to post my feelings on this as I'd like to remain a member of this forum
    My thoughts entirely Dizzle.
  •  
    I'm refusing to post my feelings on this as I'd like to remain a member of this forum
    My thoughts entirely Dizzle.
    Know what you mean