Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Reports of a MASSIVE explosion in Sheffield this evening

Apparently someones bubble has burst.

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha. Nice one. Made me laugh anyway.
  • Options
    Fell for that.

LMAO
  • Options
    As did I.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Very good.
  • Options
    Hahaha nice :)
  • Options
    hahaha got me too
  • Options
    This is hilarious.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/160638-walsall-2-1-sheffield-wednesday/page__st__440

I love the bit, where someone says Charlton go 3-2 up in injury time.
  • Options

They look like the same sort of comments that were on here when we lost to Stevenage. Theres a long way to go yet, plenty of twists and turns.

• Options
    edited December 2011

They look like the same sort of comments that were on here when we lost to Stevenage.

Not really, not so amusingly reminiscent of an angry old pitbull chewing it's own leg off in self-destructive rage.

But we certainly know the feeling.

Still.  8 points clear eh?  Get in.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted we're only 8 points clear ;-0
  • Options

Would rather take 1k to Yeovil and win rather than take 3.7k to Walsall lose.

"Shouldn't  happen to tinpot clubs like Hudders and Walsall" - Anyone see that comment about letting in late goals lol.

• Options
    If they don't win their next game their universe will implode.
  • Options

They look like the same sort of comments that were on here when we lost to Stevenage. Theres a long way to go yet, plenty of twists and turns.

I remember that. That was the game where Green and Kermorgant were introduced into the starting eleven for the first time. What have they ever done?
  • Options
    If they don't win their next game their universe will implode.

Is this the parallel universe they are stuck in which is a continual 1970s loop.
  • Options

Exactly Garry.

I remember things like 'we shouldn't be losing to little clubs like Stevenage etc'. Doesn't matter who we are we must turn up and compete, no one should rollover for us just because we perceive ourselves a a 'big' team in this division.

If we were that big a team we wouldn't be in this divisoon.

Very pleased with the results this season and the way we are playing  but we're not even halfway yet.

• Options

They will learn and need to learn quickly that they are not this big power house of football that their deluded northern  minds think they are,

the fact that they appear on here when they pull a point back on us or when we are matching results but have no balls to come on and say that we were right and they now realise that we are worthy of our place in the league and they are going to be lucky to finish 3rd