Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

51 points!!!

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
After another great win (away) we now have 51 points, this normally means your safe and won't go down.. So I guess we can all celebrate an enjoy the football for the rest of the season safe in the knowledge that our 1 aim is complete

Well done Sir Chris and the boys

Comments

• Options
    isnt our 1 aim promotion?
  • Options
    Shhh!
  • Options
    no, that's One Aim
  • Options
    no, that's One Aim
    So there were 2 aims.

• Options
    Sorry Gumbo, I think 55 points = safety :-0
  • Options
    Fair enough MIA but I'm going to stick my neck out and say we will avoid relegation even though we still need 4 points from our remaining 24 games!!!
  • Options

The Orient game will mark the half way stage of the season> by then we will also have played everyone once.

Out of interest does anyone know what the record is for points at half way!

• Options

The Orient game will mark the half way stage of the season> by then we will also have played everyone once.

The record points at the end of a season is 106 that Reading got in 2005-6.  By the half way point (10th December 2005) they had 56 points; 17 wins, 5 draws and 1 defeat.

• Options

The record points at the end of a season is 106 that Reading got in 2005-6.  By the half way point (10th December 2005) they had 56 points; 17 wins, 5 draws and 1 defeat.

Blimey, Sounds like they dropped off in the second half of the season then. Coppell out!

• Options
    some performance, but we could be just 2 points from the record.1 draw instead of a win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We also only need 8 more points to reach our last seasons total of 59.
  • Options
    Well if we're not able to break the record, we should give up stay in league 1 and break the recoured