Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strong or Weak Team for Fulham?

2»

Comments

• Options
    His going orient beds
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Missed tickets ..............Hope we field a strong team --Fulham will and its a good opportunity to measure how far we have come.

• Options
    Strong team, then a home tie against Newcastle...
  • Options
    I'm going so easy to say strong team, but promotion is most important so won't be fussed if a few are rested, especially the likes of Wiggins where a good game could get some unwelcome attention!
  • Options
    Ephraim and Russell go back Jan 3rd, but you never know  what will happen between now and 7th.  Ephraim I think had permission to play against Halifax,although he did not but I think Preston held back permission.

Would not surprise me if Ephraim had his loan extended, especially if QPR are bringing ion new recruits, but Russell is very much in the air with Preston manager less but in need of funds.
  • Options

Missed tickets ..............Hope we field a strong team --Fulham will and its a good opportunity to measure how far we have come.

How far we come! Wern't that long ago we were better than Fulham!
  • Options
    Strong side, about time we had a cup run.
  • Options
    A draw would be a bad result as the replay would be sandwiched in between the two games against Sheff W and Sheff U. I suspect that Fulham will be too good - I just hope we put up a decent display.
  • Options
    I'd be tempted to play Pritchard - don't think it will weaken us. Hamer, Solly, Morrison, Taylor, Wiggins, Hollands, Pritchard, Green, JJ, BWP, Kermogant. A strong side and if Fulham make a few changes they will be in trouble!
  • Options
    Full strength, hamer in goal, usual back 4, play hughes as defensive mid, jackson left, green right, hollands in the middle and bwp and big yann up top

Sullivan, cort, evina, pritchard, harriott, hayes, wagstaff on the bench
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Full strength, hamer in goal, usual back 4, play hughes as defensive mid, jackson left, green right, hollands in the middle and bwp and big yann up top Sullivan, cort, evina, pritchard, harriott, hayes, wagstaff on the bench
    this will do me
  • Options
    Full strength for me. If Fulham put out a second string, we'll have a chance of winning. If they don't it'll give us an idea how far we've progressed over the last year.
  • Options
    Full strength for me. If Fulham put out a second string, we'll have a chance of winning. If they don't it'll give us an idea how far we've progressed over the last year.

Same from me ... makes sense
  • Options
    I'd make a few changes - presumably Ephraim and Russell will be unavailable, and I'd probably give Sulivan a start, other than that full strength.
  • Options
    I think it will be a strong team but not all first choice players will be picked (obvious ones not to play are the loanees). 
  • Options
    Strong -  i would only change the keeper 
    This. Both keepers are very similar ability wise.