Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NYE Local pub deals.

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
Okay, scrap my last thread. Mate hadn't ordered the tickets, don't have to travel to maidstone... anyway!

Some pubs I've heard are doing £50 (around) for entry and free drink for all the night and open till late for New Years Eve. I was wondering if anyone know's of any specific ones, Bexley, Eltham, Sidcup etc what are doing the deals and how much and what they are doing. I'd rather go to a pub than club so they're now letting me plan it.

Cheers all.

Comments

• Options
    Why not just go to a pub with your £50 and see how you get on? I bet you come out with change.
  • Options
    Why not just go to a pub with your £50 and see how you get on? I bet you come out with change.
    That could be an option, was just wondering if there was anything specific going on.
  • Options
    Corr I wish I could go to a pub on a night out with £50 and come home with change
  • Options
    Corr I wish I could go to a pub on a night out with £50 and come home with change
    Depends on the pub smiffyboy - all those pound coins in the pint pot add up after a while.
    ;o)
  • Options
    Depends on the pub smiffyboy - all those pound coins in the pint pot add up after a while.
    ;o)
    and what pub would you recommend then.
  • Options
    Fcuked if I know, I've got kids now mate and haven't been out anywhere on NYE for a good few years now. 

In the past, and with hindsight, I better enjoyed just going to an ordinary pub and having a good laugh rather than some rip off club/bar, etc where they charge you God knows what to get in and it's a proper shite night. Got fleeced too many times back in the day.
  • Options
    ;o)
    On NYE I could go out with 100 and come back with no change... these deals are the way forward
  • Options
    The way forward? Really?

Wow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are talking £50 not being enough  for a night out onm the beer --either you have a drink problem --- your mates are not buying or your drinking in bloody expensive pubs Aaverage £3.50 a pint still about 14 pints ....................as for giving over £50 for the whole night in one boozer - non runner here

• Options

We are talking £50 not being enough  for a night out onm the beer --either you have a drink problem --- your mates are not buying or your drinking in bloody expensive pubs Aaverage £3.50 a pint still about 14 pints ....................as for giving over £50 for the whole night in one boozer - non runner here

Then shots and champagn on top of that... Gotta do new years properly. Adding to that, it's my 18th on the 31st, so 14 pints will be the predrinks sorted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Then shots and champagn on top of that... Gotta do new years properly. Adding to that, it's my 18th on the 31st, so 14 pints will be the predrinks sorted
    Happy Birthday Fella............have a good one
  • Options
    Cheers pal, can't wait!
  • Options
    Kids!
  • Options

Tip is don't take your bank card with you!

Last time I did I spent £170ish. Never again.

• Options
    I can never work it out. Go out with £40 don't drink anywhere near ten pints yet never come home with much money.
  • Options
    Tell me about it SHG. However, when you add up cabs, jukeboxes, quiz machines, bit of grub on the way home, it's no surprise that a "quiet night" down the juicer ends up costing well over a ton!
  • Options
    Our local club £5 a ticket,includes buffet and disco.Lager £2.40 a pint still got twenty tickets left! ................Only snag its a bit of a hike for most of you!
  • Options
    Okay, scrap my last thread. Mate hadn't ordered the tickets, don't have to travel to maidstone... anyway!

Some pubs I've heard are doing £50 (around) for entry and free drink for all the night and open till late for New Years Eve. I was wondering if anyone know's of any specific ones, Bexley, Eltham, Sidcup etc what are doing the deals and how much and what they are doing. I'd rather go to a pub than club so they're now letting me plan it.

Cheers all.

If you're expecting to spend more than £50 on drink = a minimum of 12 pints. Then it doesn't matter where you go as you won't remember it anyway     :-)
  • Options

Only eleven tickets left! Come on any north of the border addicks great night out and a substantial amount  of spare women of all ages!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Id be minus money that don't even cover the bugle 8+)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kings Head Bexley £60 drink, food entertainment.