Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who else is working?

2»

Comments

• Options

no, watching the darts.

ive got a tenner on the artist!
    2-2, good game
  • Options
    At home but basically wasting leave.Am retraining and my instructor is on his annual leave so I was told it would be a good idea to use the leave I had accumulated.Getting cabin fever and a crate of beer is winking at me!
  • Options
    Have been in the office now for about 11 hours spread over the last two days. Reckon there are about 15-20 on our floor including secs. Have done about two hours' work, the phone hasn't rung once and I have had under 20 emails inc personal. Pointless being here, they cant even get the metro out! The city is like a ghost town!
  • Options
    And JT has hit the nail on the head about saving leave!
  • Options
    Probably working harder than I've ever bloody worked. After 4 or so years up in Canadaland... I thought it would be a good idea to work on a cruise ship. Now in port in Hawaii after four days at sea from LA. Starting the cruise back to LA tomorrow.

Funny moment, I'm in one of the offices behind the passenger service desk and a geezer walks in the door asking for some spare trousers.

Me - allright mate, you sound like you're from Larndan....
    Him - yeah I am, where you from.
    Me - Greenwich
    Him - fek, I'm from Sidcup, but bought up in Charlton.

Turns out I'm working with another Addick at sea - both had season tickets for years before heading away. Small, small world.
  • Options
    I can hear wedding bells thecrazyaddick - ship ahoy sailor boy!!!

• Options
    Yep working yesterday and again today ad was on call over Christmas.....decided to do shorter hours though as the weather has been 'kind' and not many people are ringing my contact centre to get engineers out to fix broken gas central heating......if it had been snowing.......well god knows how many hours I'd be doing!! I certainly wasnt dreaming of a white christmas!!
  • Options
    Went back yesterday and working today. Being self employed I'm glad of the work tbh
  • Options

Half day today. Started off with a much needed bacon and egg sarnie.......

• Options
    Am in today :(