Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Keith Jones at the Valley - Questions Please for Charlton Live

edited December 2011 in General Charlton
Keith Jones will be at the Valley on January 2nd, we will be sitting down with him for a chat on 2nd, any questions?

Comments

• Did he feel undervalued at Charlton by the supporters? Did he feel the fans never really appreciated his skills?
  • Equal with Kish, my Favourite CAFC player:

Please ask if He remembers the Lewisham Branch meeting: said He could stay for an Hour or so, was the last to leave the venue at 11-30pm.

Also, did He know I got married with His number 4 shirt on, lent to Me by CAFC ?  (True story).
  • Is it true that he's not quite the requisite 6'?
  • Did he find it hard to keep focused after leaving Chelsea?

What aspects of the US setup does he see as being superior to what he was used to in the UK?

Thanks

• Thanks, keep em coming
  • Not a question but can you thank him for scoring that tasty goal at Oakwell back in 99 which erased the Oakwell demons a few years before when we were tonked 5-0 and they got promoted.
  • What was he thinking when he went up to take the pen at Wembley?
  • Please can you ask Keith who was the best player he played against , and also the best player he played alongside , thanks!
  • Thanks for these, keep them coming
  • Who was longest in the shower ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Did anyone in the team say how important that tackle was at wembley that led to I think the 3rd goal ,

What was it like that day after the win,
  • Some great questions here, the players always enjoy the fans questions..
  • Does he still have any links with CAFC?

What are his coaching/management ambitions? Does he feel that black former players have not been given a fair chance in coaching/management?

• Did he think when playing in the same team as Chris Powell, that this "nice" mild mannered left back would be a manager and if so did he at that time think he would be a success?
  • What was it like scoring that goal against Liverpool?   Did you think it would be the winner when you scored it?
  • During agame at Portsmouth he was injured during the match and taken direct to hospital for x-rays on a cheek-bone.Just wondering if he remembers what happen after he left hospital with Peter Burrowes.I have some great photos taken with him that night.
  • edited January 2012
    We will be taking questions right up to Monday lunchtime.
  • Ask him who he'd play out of Russell, Hughes or Pritchard?
  • Can you ask him what the sum of 80+80x0+1 is please?

• Thanks for all of these, will be on the show next Sunday