Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is it just me, Part 2 ?

OK , I know my old grey cells ain't wot they used to be AND my affinity for anything cold, wet & white doesn't do me any favours but am I the only one who thought Monday's match kicked off at 7.45pm ?

Was taking a look at the Latest News on the OS earlier & was very surprised to see that ko time was listed as 3pm ...

Spoke to a fellow Addick who was as astounded as me. She had printed out the fixture list when it was first produced ( as I had entered all match details into my filofax) and had it in front of her as we spoke ...no doubt, 7.45pm.

At this point, she rang Ravi to check and lo & behold, it is definitely 3pm.

Call me Monica if you will . I'm the first to admit that being quick off the mark/ultra organised isn't necessarly a good thing but be honest now, if you please .

Hands up if you would have missed the victory over Brentford too !

Comments

• edited December 2011
    I thought 3 but now need to check for myself!
  • I've only just found out we are playing on Monday!
    Same here !
  • I have always thought it was 3pm kick off
  • 3pm on the fixtures card, sent with the S/Tickets.
  • is Monday a Bank Hol in the UK? I have tomorrow off as a Public Holiday but am back at work on Monday?
  • Monday is a BH yes
  • Not just you, I too had put it in my phone calendar, and checked the OS today - lucky as was planning to be returning from trip up north on Monday afternoon - and would have missed it too!

• Thought it was Midday ?
  • Thought it was Midday ?
    Well, at least you weren't in any danger of missing it!
  • Sponsored links:

• In a box for this one. Looking forward to it!
  • always knew it was 3pm, BH monday
  • FF, is a possible explanation that because it is a Monday, you assumed it would be a start, not realising that it is a bank holiday?
    Me too
  • FF, is a possible explanation that because it is a Monday, you assumed it would be a start, not realising that it is a bank holiday?

It could have been, Bing but pal, Val has it transferred to a spreadsheet and I'm pretty careful about such admin stuff having been a (un)Civil Servant....
  • always knew it was 3pm, BH monday
    This, 3pm is the norm for a Bank holiday unless on TV
  • Thought it was 3.00pm also! When did it change? Why are we the last to know!?
  • Glad I wern't the only one then!

IT IS 3PM !!!!!!
  • Confusion Confusion ! Could this be a reason why ticket sales are slow ? No disrespect but wouldn't anybody think to check being a bank holiday ?
  • Sponsored links:

• I blame the club.
  • Powell Out

IT IS 3PM !!!!!!

Confused.com

• Fanny - look what you've started!!!
  • not real supporters if you don't know:-

(a) the time we're playing

(b) the day we're playing

• Sorry, Fanny! I shouldn't read threads after a few glasses of wine. 3.00pm it is!
  • I am with you Fanny.  I thought it was a night game even tho I knew it was a public holiday.  I'm sure i read it somwhere and it was only last week when i said to Ian about the time he looked at me as if i was mental.
  • I thought the Brentford match was on the following saturday....thanks for the heads up!
  • Stuwall
  • I am with you Fanny.  I thought it was a night game even tho I knew it was a public holiday.  I'm sure i read it somwhere and it was only last week when i said to Ian about the time he looked at me as if i was mental.

Thanks, Curb_It.

Was starting to think I was losing the plot !

ONE MORE TIME.....IT'S 3PM KICK OFF !

Hope that does the trick....spread the word to those not in the clique that is CL.