Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DAMN YOU BRUNELLO

After your post on christmas day drinking , I got involved in toffee vodka last night, very dangerous.

Comments

• Options
    my wife was on that stuff last night.  17:30, hasn't made it out of bed all day :(
  • Options
    I made my own Raspberry vodka this year. It tasted just like fruit juice...Hic. Splitting headache this morning. Happy New Year
  • Options
    After your post on christmas day drinking , I got involved in toffee vodka last night, very dangerous.
    my wife was on that stuff last night.  17:30, hasn't made it out of bed all day :(
    my missus has just surfaced after puking all day. I'm left to cook the roast for the kids.
  • Options
    an aphrodisiac?
  • Options
    Jonny walker black label ouch and I don't normally drink whiskey can't remember the night either
  • Options
    The one bonus of a lack of social life is a lack of hangovers !
  • Options
    no such luck Kap, she's in Mrs Northstandsteve's wife's condition.
  • Options
    Severe earache ?

:-)
  • Options
    Severe earache ?

:-)
    That's what I haven't had :)
  • Options
    Severe earache ? :-)
    you cheeky sod ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its nice to know I have been of some help to the Charlton Life Community. I, of course, abstained throughout the whole period.