Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stephen Lawrence verdict

Dobson and Norris found guilty

Comments

• Options
    Nice, so is that case finally sorted?
  • Options
    No big surprise there. Sentencing tomorrow. Both should get life.
  • Options
    I guess so.  Sentencing tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nice, so is that case finally sorted?
    You would hope so, but I think the may appeal
  • Options
    18 years... too long to get to this point.
  • Options
    edited January 2012

I'm still waiting for the media witch hunt to find the members of the alll black gang who murdered a white teenager guilty a few weeks ago in East London, Whilst we're at it have I missed the Anti Racism groups marching through Newham like they did in Eltham.

IMO They were found guilty by the media and a corrupt police force who would stop at nothing to clear their own name and find these guilty.

• Options
    I have a funny feeling this thread might be closed sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Very glad they have finally been found guilty.
  • Options

I'm still waiting for the media witch hunt to find the members of the alll black gang who murdered a white teenager guilty a few weeks ago in East London, Whilst we're at it have I missed the Anti Racism groups marching through Newham like they did in Eltham.

IMO They were found guilty by the media and a corrupt police force who would stop at nothing to clear their own name and find these guilty.

Think you may be waiting a very long time for that to happen mate! Everyone knows the political agenda in this country!
  • Options

Excellent. No doubt in my mind they were guilty.

Well done the Daily Mail for its surprising and extremely effective campaign.  

Suggest people ignore SE10's post.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Thank God for that. This case made me think that bringing back hanging is not a bad thing.

Shouldn't close this thread. This is a BIG local story and is of more interest than most non football stories. Would love to see if they swagger out this time.  

• Options
    The evidence was scientifically proved. Cross contamination was not possible and i would guess this would have been backed up by a number of scientists so i don't see how there can be any doubt really. 
  • Options
    I'm surprised............I somehow thought they'd get away with it!
  • Options
    Rothko, some of that is total grasping nonsense.

I have walked into a pub 3 of em have been in with my family and I don't recognise any of that guess work.

• Options
    No way they would have ever got away with it.
  • Options
    Rothko. Excellent article, thanks for posting it.
  • Options

Credit to that great left wing paper the Guard.... oh sorry the Daily Mail .

If Neville Lawrence had not known Paul Dacre and the Mail had not gone the extra mile I'm not sure this would have happened .

It shows there was a real genuine social consensus behind the injustice because I can't think of many other anti racist campaigns that have been as successful .

• Options
    I used to drink in the greyhound around that time but i would guess they were more likely to have been in the Kings Arms or Chequers. Eltham has got some rough estates but it wasn't like it's portrayed in that article. The racist thing has been over exaggerated since that incident but i think the fact that the police clearly made a fiasco of the whole case the first time round lead to further insinuation that the authorities were also running some sort of racist show and that the whole of Eltham was in some way racist. Having grown up there, thats not my recollection.  
  • Options

So did I in truth. The Valley Express drove past the bus stop yesterday and I realised that this area has loomed large in my conscious for such a long time.  I hope that the poor family may feel that justice has finally  been done. I also hope that Stephen's friend, who must have been distraught at having to re-live the horror all over again, can resume his life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2012
    So did I in truth. The Valley Express drove past the bus stop yesterday and I realised that this area has loomed large in my conscious for such a long time.  I hope that the poor family may feel that justice has finally  been done. I also hope that Stephen's friend, who must have been distraught at having to re-live the horror all over again, can resume his life.
    You mean the rapist ?
  • Options

Suggest people ignore SE10's post.

Why?

Perfectly reasonable observation and question.

• Options

Think you may be waiting a very long time for that to happen mate! Everyone knows the political agenda in this country!
    That's right.  Stephen Lawrence stabbed himself to death so he could get a free council house.  This country etc etc.
  • Options

That's right.  Stephen Lawrence stabbed himself to death so he could get a free council house.  This country etc etc.
    What planet are you on? what`s your argument then? 
  • Options
    With Se10 on this. One rule for one.....
  • Options

Its a great day for justice and let it move all races and creeds closer together is what I say

• Options

Where have I said he did. Someone did and if there is clear proof they did then they would/should have been found guilty years ago.

These 2 have faced trial before and not been found guilty then.

• Options

It's totally irrelevant that's why. Just another pathetic deluded attempt to pretend that it's white men who are the victims. Appaling taste in a thread about Stephen Lawrence.

No indication of racism is O'shea's murder unlike Lawrences. The probable culprits have been arrested and there is no indicatin of police incompetence. Unlike Lawrence.

• Options
    Both must appeal. third trial isnt. Even if they had been found not guilty the witch hunt would have continued.
  • Options

Its a great day for justice and let it move all races and creeds closer together is what I say

How do propose that when racism still exists toda but it is mainly Anti White, Doubt many people on here have heard of Danny O'Shea which says alot about todays ob and media, If not type his name into Google and ask yourself why it hasn't hardly received any media coverage as compared to the Stephen Lawrence case.

And before someone on here twists my posts around to say that I'm not bothered that Stephen Lawrence was killed or something then your wrong.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!