Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Posting on the site - Problems

2»

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:

In the 'Leave a Comment' box, I am now getting a pre-typed 'Type your comment' message.

I know how it works thanks but am not sure if it's a threat from the mods that you have to type something now and not lurk.

I'm scared.

You shouldn’t have questioned ibborg’s promote. The repercussions are just beginning
  • Options
    I think the “type your comment” message in the box for typing your comments is a brilliant update on the same day all the tweets stop working. It’s all got a bit of a Meire feeling about it hasn’t it....
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Dazzler21 said:

I have been having all sorts of trouble posting on the site lately anyone else had problems?

Maybe use the Troubleshooting category.
    Dazzler shouldn't have to be redirecting posts @cabbles this is what your assistant ibborg should be dealing with, I think you may have been a bit hasty with that promote. :wink:
  • Options
    your commment
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Now what?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Macronate said:

In the 'Leave a Comment' box, I am now getting a pre-typed 'Type your comment' message.

I know how it works thanks but am not sure if it's a threat from the mods that you have to type something now and not lurk.

I'm scared.

You shouldn’t have questioned ibborg’s promote. The repercussions are just beginning
    Don’t understand how someone from France can gain a promote when we’ve got no idea of his previous occupation and where that previous occupation was based.
  • Options
    He owned a park near Grove Shops I recall.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Mods can the view as code button be added to mobile view? 

Much easier when the auto correct drags your comment into the quoted post to rectify.