Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

did anyone else see.....

A bloke having a dump in the park on the way to Craven Cottage on Saturday????? Mustve been about 10 mins before kick off.

Comments

• Options
    No, but you should definitely change your name to i-saw-a-bloke-shit-in-the-park-outside-craven-cottage
  • Options
    id love to but i dont think admin would allow haha
  • Options
    Haha Quality, did you not get a pic?
  • Options
    Haha Quality, did you not get a pic?
    Was too much in shock that the bloke had the audacity to poo in front of hundreds of people walking through the park. Must've really needed to go.
  • Options
    There was toilets in the park though, what a turd :)
  • Options
    Was he an addick or a random tramp having a nice senic dump.
  • Options
    I don't know if he was Fulham or Charlton but he definitely wasnt a tramp, was in his late 30's/40's and his mate or couldve been his dad passed him something to wipe his arse with.
  • Options
    Wasn't who I thought it could have been then if he was with a mate...
  • Options
    dark hair and glasses.
  • Options
    Not me before anyone tries to be funny!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2012
    dark hair and glasses.
    Dark hair, glasses, I give you @adamtheaddick! hehe you dirty git!
  • Options
    Didn't see it, nor did I see all the shit left on the path by the police horses when I came back through the park after the match!!!!
  • Options
    hahaha!
    that would have to have been worth a song for that... your sh*t and you know you are :-)
  • Options
    You sure he wasn't laying a cable.
  • Options
    If my mate was having a turf out I wouldn't be stood anywhere near him never mind handing him something to clean his arse with! Very worrying!
  • Options
    Easily the best thread on the Fulham match!
  • Options
    Didn't see it, nor did I see all the shit left on the path by the police horses when I came back through the park after the match!!!!
    All over the gaff, wasn't it?

Fella in front of me made a good point. How is it that you get fined if your dog does a little dollop on the floor without picking it up, but the Old Bill can seemingly let their horses shit all over the place just before thousands of people start walking by - and straight through it - in the dark without a second thought about clearing it up.

It's shit for God's sake.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Very true. I think they should be made to carry a scoop or bin bag and have to clear it up. (bin bag as when they crap they crap)
    They can then take it straight to selhurst park to be with the rest of the shit.
  • Options
    It's always the same, not just police horses - agree, just not on really! Giant pooper scoopers should be mandatory.

• Options
    It's always the same, not just police horses - agree, just not on really! Giant pooper scoopers should be mandatory.

finally, a use for their oversize hats.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just been pointed to this little gem!! Its the comment below thats got me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-JHLXMGB70&feature=share
  • Options
    MCS, just wrong!!! But I had to watch it 3 times!!
  • Options
    If my mate was having a turf out I wouldn't be stood anywhere near him never mind handing him something to clean his arse with! Very worrying!

This
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    oh dear god why? that video... why would anyone feel the need to shit in a shop?

clean up on isle 4....
  • Options
    The ad at the bottom is very apt, 'The better way to find a tradesman'.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOO........That is wrong.
  • Options
    That park was an open air latrine for most of the day. All the way to the ground there were various people pissing in bushes, up trees. Was no better on the way back. Thankfully I missed the bloke having a turn out.
  • Options
    That women was so casual about having that crap. Maybe she is like a dog and likes to leave her mark. She could of least done it in the bog roll isle to clean her dirty arse after.
  • Options
    thats lidl for you i suppose..
  • Options
    that was fooking great ollie i love stuff like that