Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kins gets even greater kudos...

WSSWSS
edited February 2007 in General Charlton
"I have nothing but respect for Alan, Mervyn, Keith, Steve and Shaun," he said. "Curbs was my manager for seven years. We get on well and there will be no animosity. But, come Saturday, I hope he gets spanked. We really want to turn them over."

Comments

• Options
    Legend!
  • Options
    What worries me is that everyone seems so confident about next weekend from the Management team down to the supporters. Think this game is a huge banana skin for us. Can see Curbs coming to frustrate us & can see him succeeding with Tevez notching his first ever goal in a 0-1 defeat that we dominate form start to finish.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2007
    Get out!!

I'd rather be feeling the way we do than the way Mortain et al do at the moment to be honest. I don't think anyone is making noises that we will definately win the game but our passion for this game is huge and its great.
  • Options
    oi Ketman less of the negativity please.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]What worries me is that everyone seems so confident about next weekend from the Management team down to the supporters. Think this game is a huge banana skin for us. Can see Curbs coming to frustrate us & can see him succeeding with Tevez notching his first ever goal in a 0-1 defeat that we dominate form start to finish.

Nice to see your confident about our biggest game in a long time.
  • Options
    With you there Ketman.

Tevez will score a penalty - FACT.
  • Options
    in a bit of a no win situation
    if they play it down people will be spouting 'lack of confidence' a la West Ham & if they big it up it's a potential banana skin

if the team play with passion & really look up for it & still lose to the better side, then although I'll be gutted, it will give me hope for getting straight back up.

we need to play our part

although, advanced warning, next week I will be a complete wreck!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]With you there Ketman.

Tevez will score a penalty - FACT.

Fact my ASS.
  • Options
    Relax, let them enjoy their last minute consolation.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, just heard our season starts this week speeches too many times this year. I hope & pray that we nick it, supporting Charlton has provided plenty of knocks over the years, should we end up losing, that one will be no different.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Relax, let them enjoy their last minute consolation.

That wouldn't be so bad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]What worries me is that everyone seems so confident about next weekend from the Management team down to the supporters. Think this game is a huge banana skin for us. Can see Curbs coming to frustrate us & can see him succeeding with Tevez notching his first ever goal in a 0-1 defeat that we dominate form start to finish.

Come on fella! West Ham are so down at the moment. We are on the up, as a club as a whole. We will beat them next Saturday. Fact.
  • Options
    We are going to lose to West Ham - FACT!!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    You're banned.
  • Options
    no one bleedin knows FACT!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Exactly....Fact
  • Options
    It's the sort of game I would normally be apprehensive, even negative, about and I certainly don't like the "Curbs gloating" that some have indulged in as that definitely is tempting fate.

However since the debacle at Forest things have picked up and I sense some belief creeping into the squad. I was convinced we'd lose to Ipswich at The Valley in the play off year but we didn't. I think the focus is there and if we take it to West Ham we can do it. They are only 50% a Curbs team remember!

I'm getting nervous just writing about it though!
  • Options
    west ham are due a win..FACT
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    so are we LOCKED ON:-)
  • Options
    so are we. end of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For fcuk sake can we leave the FACT thing out of it and if so many of you are sure that West Ham are gonna win why don't you go n post on 1 of their 2 bob forums?
  • Options
    I don't think there has ever been a game that i have missed, that i am going to miss more than this - FACT
  • Options
    curb_it missed the play-off final...!
  • Options
    Come on let's just be positive. I do not care who has done what whenever. If they are now in charge of our nearest rivals to survive, I will take the piss out of them all day long if they struggle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]west ham are due a win..FACT

You're unbeliveable mate. Why are you always on such a downer?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]"I have nothing but respect for Alan, Mervyn, Keith, Steve and Shaun," he said. "Curbs was my manager for seven years. We get on well and there will be no animosity. But, come Saturday, I hope he gets spanked. We really want to turn them over."

Interesting that Paul isn't mentioned although Shaun is.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Come on let's just be positive. I do not care who has done what whenever. If they are now in charge of our nearest rivals to survive, I will take the piss out of them all day long if they struggle.

At last a sensible post.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I don't think there has ever been a game that i have missed, that i am going to miss more than this - FACT

You not about for it, Barts? That sucks.
  • Options
    I have two words, thats all....

....Valley Gold
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]curb_it missed the play-off final...!

So did i :-(
    I broke my leg the day before n was in hospital for a week.